Reviews for Silent
Amber chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
WOW this is the best tear jerking fanfic that i have read.
candinaru25 chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
JERKS! Oh i hope both of them get hurt severly and make them heal the muggle way. make them loose i would love to see that.
Dawnn Mairie chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
awh omg lily and james need a friggin reality check evan needs to tell everyone their dirty secrets cant wait for an update
Rainbow2007 chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
i love it
riiaofwind chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
:( poor harry and i hope lily will suffer! hopefully draco, remus and sirius can open harry and he will hug them for real
jk chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
i think you have a great story. but ita a little sad. i want to see harry speak and stand up for him self ya knoww. tell his parents off and soon. because right now your story is just a little depressing. well, update soon and thanks for writing!
Basill chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Can I plz kill Lilly! Plz! I don't like her, and I would torture James, but he can live for at least trying a little bit, but... yea.

Great story so far! I can't wait to see what you can do with it. :)
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
I like this story. It is a good story. Please keep writing this story and update soon.
Keitsu Han'ei chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
time to kill parents big time OMG CAN YOU BE SO BLIND?

nice start, and aggressive
ej-83 chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
y dat selfish potters...i hope evan will leave n take harry quick...so dat he can heal n all...can't wait 4 dem 2 meet up wit da cullens too...XD...maybe dis would b da family dat will heal da siblings n draco..
xDarklightx chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
I like it. I can't wait to read more. Update soon.
Flame150 chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
I would just love to kill Lily right now. That damned bitch how dare she. Oh I just hate the Potters in this story! Other then that I just love this story and I can't wait to see what is going to happen next.
Fizzy-Flo chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Brilliant chapter. Very sad, poor Harry.
Egyptian Arrow chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
I like it! I'm glad to see that James has come to some sense! I wonder if he will realize all the wrong he did? Great Chapter and keep up the good work! UPDATE! :)
Unofficial Biznesz chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I absolutely love this (except for the Harry abuse parts), and it's only the first chapter, or prologue. I can't wait to see what happens in the future. James and Lily were OOC, but it pushed the story forward, so it was necessary for this ff. I'm glad Evan cares a lot for Harry, not to mention Draco, Remus, Sirius, Severus, Albus, Poppy... It makes me all gooey inside to know that he's loved even if it's not his parents' love. The bit about Harry kissing Severus was priceless. Well I'm on to the next chapter and already eagarly looking forward for more.
830 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »