Reviews for Silent
alexa-catta123 chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
That Lily she makes me... I just wanted to smack her than force her into a pensive (sp?) to view all of Harry's memories. That would have showed her. At least James started to act like a real parent in the end. K am soo glad you did not make Evan like many of the other BWL that are not Harry. I think I would have loved having him as a brother. Cannot wait for the next chapter everything I am reading from you is well written and I just love how the stories are. Cannot wait for the next one.
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
You had me crying on this one. Maybe Evan should leave a pensieve with his memories of what he found at the Dursley's and other interactions with his parents and Harry with Dumbledore for them to watch when he leaves.
DesperateLoveKoi chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
Pleasse update soon, I am crying because well Lily and James are such douches! ugh! Bastards! Poor Harry, god its so sad! Please update soon, I can't wait!
Vaporwatergirl chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
aww poor Harry! D: stupid parents. I cant wai till the next chapter comes out
littleweb chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
more please
brokenangelwings16 chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
plz keep wrting
Amber chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
WOW this is the best tear jerking fanfic that i have read.
candinaru25 chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
JERKS! Oh i hope both of them get hurt severly and make them heal the muggle way. make them loose i would love to see that.
Dawnn Mairie chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
awh omg lily and james need a friggin reality check evan needs to tell everyone their dirty secrets cant wait for an update
Rainbow2007 chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
i love it
riiaofwind chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
:( poor harry and i hope lily will suffer! hopefully draco, remus and sirius can open harry and he will hug them for real
jk chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
i think you have a great story. but ita a little sad. i want to see harry speak and stand up for him self ya knoww. tell his parents off and soon. because right now your story is just a little depressing. well, update soon and thanks for writing!
Basill chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Can I plz kill Lilly! Plz! I don't like her, and I would torture James, but he can live for at least trying a little bit, but... yea.

Great story so far! I can't wait to see what you can do with it. :)
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
I like this story. It is a good story. Please keep writing this story and update soon.
Keitsu Han'ei chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
time to kill parents big time OMG CAN YOU BE SO BLIND?

nice start, and aggressive