Reviews for Silent
Unofficial Biznesz chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I absolutely love this (except for the Harry abuse parts), and it's only the first chapter, or prologue. I can't wait to see what happens in the future. James and Lily were OOC, but it pushed the story forward, so it was necessary for this ff. I'm glad Evan cares a lot for Harry, not to mention Draco, Remus, Sirius, Severus, Albus, Poppy... It makes me all gooey inside to know that he's loved even if it's not his parents' love. The bit about Harry kissing Severus was priceless. Well I'm on to the next chapter and already eagarly looking forward for more.
Luv-Sammy chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Can you kill off Harry's parents? Or at least Lily, cause I mean they are sick people! LOL
minatomutz chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
love this story to death! pls update soon!
Lady Starlight2 chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
*sniff* Aw poor Harry...I just want to wrap him up in a blanket and take care of him...Great job, update soon!
Qtelatino1 chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
I like the way you put so much depth into the abuse and how much of a ()(*(%&*&) Lilly really is. You've made the Potters see that Harry has with drawn from everyone but they're not realizing that he was horribly abused. I wonder if they ever will figure it out or realize how special Harry really is. I hope you will bring him out of this depression and find the love he needs to move on. At least Evan cares for him and he will need that sooner than anyone will know.

Still, this is a good story and I can't wait what you'll come up with next. Keep em coming...
Rene chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Please please update soon this is such a good story
Flying Chrissy chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
I hope the Potter's realize what they have done to Harry before it's to late!
doxiesmom14 chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
will james ever find out what happened to Harry. well, Lily and Petunia are a lot alike pyscho bitches.
Haunt of twilight chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Poor Harry. I hope Lily and James get what's coming to them. I can't believe them! How dare they treat him like that...They don't deserve that that's out of my system I look forward to the next chapter and I look forward to reading when Harry ends up happy and Lily and James realize how bad they messed up.
Katsy17 chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Aw great chapter
cobraqueen17 chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Oh I'm liking this story so far, its very well written. Not so much the sad abuse part but in all fairness the catogory is Hurt/Comfort/Romance. I really look foward to reading more of this story.
Umbra8191 chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
good chapter i can't wait for the next update.
evil-sami-poo chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
um...amazing much? This was fantastic, I like how you gave James a bit more depth rather than just having him in a 'I hate Harry' rut that you often find. Can't wait to see more!
Aewnaur chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
poor sad harry.. i can't wait until you get him away from those awful people.. carlisle and esme .. siri and remy will parent him back to health and edward will heal his soul.. sniff.. poor sad harry.. i can't wait for more..

luvbug080688 chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
this chapter was so sad.

: (