Reviews for Silent
Katsy17 chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Aw great chapter
cobraqueen17 chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Oh I'm liking this story so far, its very well written. Not so much the sad abuse part but in all fairness the catogory is Hurt/Comfort/Romance. I really look foward to reading more of this story.
Umbra8191 chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
good chapter i can't wait for the next update.
evil-sami-poo chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
um...amazing much? This was fantastic, I like how you gave James a bit more depth rather than just having him in a 'I hate Harry' rut that you often find. Can't wait to see more!
Aewnaur chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
poor sad harry.. i can't wait until you get him away from those awful people.. carlisle and esme .. siri and remy will parent him back to health and edward will heal his soul.. sniff.. poor sad harry.. i can't wait for more..

luvbug080688 chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
this chapter was so sad.

: (

good, but sad.
MariashaAziza chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Stop making me cry.

I demand it!

Jeez, I just want to strangle those idiots.

James might be better, but I will never forgive him.

I can't wait until this all blows up in their face.

It has too.
Snaperocks chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
James needs to get his head out of the clouds a bit more and Lilly, well she needs a harsh slap in the face, the worthless &#! !

Those morons have done next to irreparable damage to Harry and don't even seem to care.

Evan is awesome!
KaggyAlucardSesh chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
please update i hope the potter parents get what is coming to them and get slapped in the face with what they did to harry
Flying Chrissy chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This is one very interesting story, look forward to the next update.
trooperx chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
omg! i like this one too! i hope you update soon i really wanna know what'll happen!
Flame150 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I really like this story and I really hope you update again soon.
halolikeanangel chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I dont normally like stories where harry has a brother who is the BWL... but this was good :) I'm glad you didn't make Evan out to be a spoiled brat, its nice to see how much he cares for his lil brother :) Can't wait to read more :)
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Poor Harry! I felt like I was about to cry when you described the rape scene.

Please update soon!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 4/8/2010

This is an awesome stort to your story.

I love the twist on Brother to BWL and Harry moves to Forks

Great work!

I love it!

Will Lily and James ever get what they deserve? A good beating?

822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »