Reviews for Silent
the-bunnys-echo chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
loved the intro. very interesting and unique hp/twilight crossover story. i look forward to more. thanks for sharing it.
Rene chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Please continue this story can't wait to see what happens next
bearsammi2011 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
please up date soon! love how this is going so far!

L.A.G.]
shunsuke.sensei chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
As expected, it is amazing. I don't see grammatical errors as far I'm concerned. The plot is amazingg! I think this time, put Harry's brother with a guy, as opposed to the other story you're doing for Harry-verse, 'Brothers'. I just think it'd be good like that.
Aewnaur chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
absolutely fabulous beginning.. i can not wait for more of this..
Moon Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Great story...please update quickly.I'm sure Harry will be coming to Forks soon...need to know what happens next.
Mummification chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I really like this. The only problem I have with this, is a problem that turns me away from a lot of HP/Twilight crossovers. I don't like when authors give Harry long hair, it might just be me, but I don't think a guy should have super long hair. To the shoulders would be ok, but halfway down the back is way to feminine, even for a gay guy. It is possible to be gay and not look like a woman. If you would consider changing that one fact I will continue readin this, otherwise I won't.
luvbug080688 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
fabulous chapter!

i can't wait to read more.

i love how everything has been set up throughout this chapter.
SPB Wolf chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
That was a great chapther!

I hope you update soon!

Keep up the great work!
natn chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Love it so far. Can't wait to see more!
Orion Gabriella Snape chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This. Is. Love. That is all.
sabre1492 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
please please update soon i love it so far
xkayxvenx chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I love the actual loving big brother OC that you have incorporated you don't see them in Harry isn't the BWL stories. To bad I hope you don't make Harry totally weak and dependent when he moves.
badluck-ngprod chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Interesting start to the story. Can't wait to see where you take it from here.
Rainbow2007 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010