Reviews for Silent
KaggyAlucardSesh chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
please update i hope the potter parents get what is coming to them and get slapped in the face with what they did to harry
Flying Chrissy chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This is one very interesting story, look forward to the next update.
trooperx chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
omg! i like this one too! i hope you update soon i really wanna know what'll happen!
Flame150 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I really like this story and I really hope you update again soon.
halolikeanangel chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I dont normally like stories where harry has a brother who is the BWL... but this was good :) I'm glad you didn't make Evan out to be a spoiled brat, its nice to see how much he cares for his lil brother :) Can't wait to read more :)
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Poor Harry! I felt like I was about to cry when you described the rape scene.

Please update soon!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I LOVE IT!

This is an awesome stort to your story.

I love the twist on Brother to BWL and Harry moves to Forks

Great work!

I love it!

Will Lily and James ever get what they deserve? A good beating?

Kudos

Blade
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I love it so far. I can't wait to read more. Update as soon as you can.
evil-sami-poo chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This is amazing! I love your characters, even if it's loving to hate Lily and James. I can't wait for another update, hopefully it'll be soon XD
riiaofwind chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
i really like how this story starts! cant wait to read more
A chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
this story is really deep and u should continue it
Nisha chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I really love this story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Good job :)
Emerald Leapord chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
this is amazing please continue this story...*bribes with triple chocolate chip cookies* I love how it is working out. I also love how Lily and James are complete JERKS! way to go! WHO
Natalie668 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I like how you've made us readers hate Lily & James, I also like the fact that you didn't make this really OOC, it's actually quite good ]

Hope to see you post another chapter soon

Natalie
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I love it! I haven't found very many brother of the BWL where the brother is nice. I look forward to reading more. I think James and Lily need to be knocked in the head a few good times. I hope Harry settles in well.
829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »