Reviews for Joys of Spring
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
LOL definitely funny!
and peter didn't even notice anything was wrong quite a while!
Annie chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is too funny! I love it :)
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
LOL
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Naughty, naughty Neal!
LvSammy chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
LOL! Too funny! Loved this.
whitelighter013 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
lol. really funny. i am laughin like crazy now. haha, I do feel sorry for Peter. I mean waking up at 3:30 and all.. but still! hahahaha. good one Neal! :)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
that was great loved it
Rainnboots chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Holy cow, this is amazing. :D I love these two lines:

"I don't believe this, Caffrey. You're a thirty-two year old man, for goodness' sake. You are too old for pranks like this."

"I thought I was Peter Pan."

SO something they would say in the show. What a perfect little spring one shot, awesome job! :)

Happy Sunday!

-Riley
The Violet Writer chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
That was adorable. I know I'm late, but I really enjoyed it!
Cairistona chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Hahaha! :D What fun!

"Nope. I haven't heard from anyone. I just came in, sat down, and starting dying of boredom from this paperwork." *Grin!* Haha! Such innocence. I can practically his face.

And Peter's reaction was just fabulous.

"See you in three hours!" hehe

And your closing line was sooo perfect! "Maybe that was a bit much," Neal considered to himself as he doodled on the back of a piece of paper. "But it was funny."

Thank-you for some good, clean humor! Love it! Write more! (and the sequel in 'Across the Board' was pretty great too, by the way!)

FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Classsiiiiiicccccc xD. I laughed out loud, I loved it. ~Nayah
Lilly McShepin chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
*giggles* I loved it! So Peter and Nealey.

Nealey... not a real word... but I like it anyways.
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Love it! I laughed out loud when Neal's eyes sparkled.
Laryn chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I enjoyed that alot, moreso because a friend of mine just pulled that same trick on his wife to ensure that she made it to their appointment on time. He set the clocks back by a half-hour everywhere. :)
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Cute, I kept thinking he was forgetting his anniversary - took me a bit to realize that Neal had pranked him for April Fools. Nice job.