Reviews for i n v u
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Lmao, this was quite enjoyable. I loved it very much!
Luna-the-Chosen-Angel chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This was romantically silly! You don't often find romantic comedies with Night World. Great job! This book was delightful and full of suprise. Who'd have though Galen knew Iliana was watching, unless of course he smelled her... Good delightful job!

-Lunar.
Noooo longer in use chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I think I just died and went to heaven. This story will be on my mind for a loooooong time. I can just imagine myself, sitting in algebra class, and then giggling for no apparent reason.
annabelle chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
BUSTED! 'did you enjoy the show?' ha i almost died of laughter
moon plus stars chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
cool story
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Perfect! Lols XD I love stories like this, where a character who seems to be one thing ends up another. Also, the way you made Iliana made her seem in character while also being OOC, and a little bit with Keller and Galen, too. Also, I love how you ended it. It was perfect! And...I'm not giving a real review XD Sorry, just I really loved this story -
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Wow who would have thought that innocent little Illiana was a pervert who liked to watch Keller and Galen do their business... Lolz
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
EmmaMariexx chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
good story
Iladarya chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
That was great! - It was so adorable and sexy and I loved the ending!
kutiekat53 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
i'm surprised you didn't make them do it in animal form .#
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
OMFG! That was great!
whitwhit7 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Wow, that ending was... something else. I always thought of Keller and Galen as just a sweet couple. But this, this is just a whole other view point all together. The writing was great, and it was really nice to see my perspective of their relationship changed for those few minutes.
Furtively Lethargic chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
OH MY GAWD. That was funny and super romantic! I can't believe Galen knew that Iliana was watching! That totally surprised me! XD

I love this story.
imma star chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
that was great! loved it!