Reviews for With or Without You
Guest chapter 23 . 8/15/2011
I love this story, wish the ending was a little different, with a happier ending. Like maybe a few months went by and seeing them happy at Disneyland...I dont know. I want to start writing again. Anyways great story and im going to start reading your other oneS now.

Izzy
razmataz13drums chapter 23 . 8/15/2011
this is nice. I think it ended perfectly to be honest
xvolcom11x chapter 23 . 8/15/2011
I remember finding and reading this story a while back. I really dug it and kind of became enraptured in this version of Spencer and Ashley. They're so different and everything is fucked up for them but their love for eachother is so pure. I forgot about this story for a while but today I randomly saw Casper on tv and it just so happened to be on the "can I keep you?" part. It instantly reminded me of this story and a while later I got online and saw that it's just been finished. I thought that was pretty crazy and cool. Well, I adored this story and if I haven't reviewed before, I'm sorry because this story definitely deserves it. Excellent job.
your.kat chapter 23 . 8/14/2011
Wow, definitely a whirlwind ending! :-) But I agree with your personal sentiment - it felt right.

What a great twist with Glen. God damn. Surprised me, that's for sure. And that's something I can definitely appreciate. ;-)

You know what I hate? People being afraid to kill main characters. And you...you definitely aren't afraid of that, are you? :-D

Thanks for sharing this fic - and I look forward to more of Tiniest Notion!

-Molly

P.S. - The Glee reference had me giggling. Fucking Finn...
spashleluver chapter 23 . 8/14/2011
I hope your not ending it there keep posting so glad ashley made it alive.
greenwave chapter 18 . 6/30/2011
Jesus...this fic is amazing. I've never read anything as intense as this...I need to know what happens next! This story deserves waayyyyyy more than freakin sixty something reviews. Please please PLEASE post more SOON!
KITTYKAT chapter 18 . 6/28/2011
UPDATE SOON!
Isebella.E chapter 18 . 6/8/2011
Can you update? It's Been so long.
BabyDollLovesKanyon chapter 18 . 4/29/2011
Oh, My, GAWSH!

So I'm new to Spashley fics, but I have to say, that was incredible! Please please please update ASAP :)

XO's

Fallen 3
Shane.Milotus.Dhiecht chapter 18 . 4/24/2011
I have just completed reading through to chapter eighteen and, as your story created a rise of a varying range of emotions within me, I must say that you have done a pleasing job of portraying character emotions and keeping the reader interested. I patiently and eagerly wait for the next update.

S. M. Dhiecht
13DaysOfSummer chapter 18 . 4/22/2011
Ohmigod. Ohmigod. Ohmigod. Ohmigod. Ohmigod. Ohmigod. Ohmigod. . . . .

Is this real? I'm I dreaming? Have I died and gone to heaven?

Is this really an update?

*faints*

I'm sorry for what happened above.

But this has to be one of my favourite Spashley stories ever in the history of Spashley stories.

And this chapter? I have nothing to say that would convey how happy I am.

Just please please please please update soon? Please please plaese please.
Avid-FFFan chapter 18 . 4/22/2011
Wow, i am so glad this story is back. It is certainly something special.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/21/2011
I miss this story. Im glad your Back.

I really hope nothing to bad happens, as much as a love the drama I want them to have a lestone night where some crap don't happen. It's like bck to back with this story. Anyways pms _
Breakdown6 chapter 18 . 4/21/2011
So, whenever you finish enjoying your spring break and running all your pain in the ass errands :) I'm anxious to see how this all pans out.
imaferrari chapter 18 . 4/21/2011
I am so fearful about how this is going to end. They've had so much tragedy...I want them to break free of it. Maybe Spencer's going to torch the whole place with Aiden and Carmen inside. (Madison needs to be set free, too.) And Spencer didn't get to finish her sentence-to tell Ashley that she's only in love with her.

Please don't end this with more tragedy for these two girls! Plus, Ashley has seen Glen- She needs to reunite him with Spencer.

Please PMS.