Reviews for With or Without You
SoNFan137 chapter 18 . 4/21/2011
Yay ur back! I missed this story so much! Loved this chapter wonder what's going to happen next PMS!
ashikinz chapter 18 . 4/21/2011
Yay welcome back :-)
Milch Getting chapter 17 . 4/15/2011
I miss this story
Breakdown6 chapter 17 . 4/1/2011
this is amazing. I'm seriously drawn into this story and the characters. I hope you update soon.
Forevertheabsence chapter 17 . 3/18/2011
No joke. Your story made me cry. You're amazing.
Avid-FFFan chapter 16 . 1/29/2011
This story still has my emotions stirring.

Ashley needs to be the hero now and step up.

Would love to read more of this story.
13DaysOfSummer chapter 17 . 1/28/2011
This story is so sweet (in its own amazing way). When Sean died, I almost cried, and the scene in this chapter with Boz, I almost did again.

And the ending of this chapter was great, and very cliff-hanger-y

Please please update soon. Please?
lnkmstr10 chapter 17 . 1/26/2011
I read this story a while back and really liked it, so I'm glad to see more has been added. I love the interactions between Spencer and Ashley; they're so in love with each other and just want to protect each other, even if they go about it different ways. Hope to see an update soon
GaGaGurl26 chapter 17 . 1/23/2011
DO NOT TELL ME THAT ITS OVER! WHHHHYYYYYYY? that is a horrible ending. No happy ever after or even sadly ever after, either one would have been great but MERRY CHRISTMAS Spence? i mean COME ON! you have to give it a good ending PLEASE!
devotedfan chapter 17 . 1/15/2011
NO No No you have to finish this. I just started reading it and damn its so good. I would love to read more, so please update soon.
Dakadakara chapter 17 . 1/3/2011
HAIL the She-Lord Daka!

It's taken me forever and a day, but I have(finally) caught up. Don't even know why it took me so long :/

Anywho, it's going great! There was a couple times where you called Boz 'Sean' and(because I'm awesome) it confuzzled me for a good minute. Other than that, I bow before your awesomeness. -bows-

PeAcE -Daka
kateparamore chapter 17 . 1/1/2011
with spencer's possible reactions, this is so cliff-hanging.

you are an amazing writer.
heregoingthere chapter 17 . 12/31/2010
Aww pms please! She finally found her Mary Jane! :)
imaferrari chapter 17 . 12/27/2010
Tragic, tragic, tragic. I hate what Spencer is becoming. What Aiden has done to her. She's not a killer and it's so terrible what she's doing. Is it bad that I hope she's always high when she does it? Although I can't imagine her living with herself when she's sober.

Now that you've got the "tragedy" part of your story written, I think it's time for Ashley to become the hero and for the saving and romance to begin. Plus, Ashley needs to figure out who Glen is so they can get Spencer away for good. Then set Aiden up with the cops and bring his organization down, with Spencer getting a deal, of course, particularly since she's a minor.

Save Spencer! Save Spashley!
ashikinz chapter 17 . 12/26/2010