Reviews for With or Without You
ag chapter 17 . 12/26/2010
it's tragic to see how far Spencer is falling and is doing worse whenever she tries to pretend that Ashley doesn't mean anything to her. But for Ashley, it's good to see that she's making an effort w/ Kyla and she hasn't given up on Spencer.
IaMaFaLlEnDaRkAnGeL chapter 17 . 12/25/2010
oooohhh please pms! :)
Avid-FFFan chapter 17 . 12/25/2010
I really missed this story and now we have a Christmas present with a few chapters in one hit. Still a fantastic story that has me on the edge of my seat.
Izzy chapter 17 . 12/25/2010
I love this story. Please update soon.
hellszombies chapter 12 . 12/22/2010
please finish the story
Avid-FFFan chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
Please please finish writing this story, it is a very original idea and excellent relationship between the girls. Where to now?
eellooociin chapter 12 . 11/18/2010
very interesting storyline, cant wait to see where it goes
FFReview chapter 12 . 11/17/2010
I absolutely love this story, so much heart ache, hatred, denial and love. Wow the tears that you evoked, the cheering you had encourage, what a story writer. This is definitely a talent. I would love to see the story to the end.
nwlifenwworld123 chapter 12 . 11/14/2010
Amazing chapter like always! I'm worried about Spencer tho! Omg I hope Ashley can save her! And its nice that Ashley has family now. Ok PMS!
ashikinz chapter 12 . 11/13/2010
More please :)
imaferrari chapter 12 . 11/13/2010
OMG. I can see where she's coming from. On the streets for most of her life, Sean dead, Spencer-her only reason in life-gone. Terrible. Seemingly hopeless.

Interesting reading about the interaction between Kyla and Ashley. It will be good to see a relationship develop there. A healthy relationship. I just want them to save Spencer.

This is really good. I look forward to your next post.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/12/2010
You suck, just so you know. Also Ashley can't leave without her, she has to fine her and she can't leave the
imaferrari chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
Ugh! No cheer for a Monday morning with this one. I'm teary. This is just so tragic, but it's good to see Spencer sacrificing herself to save Ashley. Ashley's frantic reaction is heart-breaking as is Spencer crying more while leaving Ashley than when her parents died.

I'm hoping Ashley finds Glen and together they find/save Spencer and take Aiden down. This is all just so tragic.

I am glad you are back on this story now and look forward to you posting more soon!
ashikinz chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
Oh my god, that was so sad, I really hope there's more soon, please :)
101lincy chapter 10 . 10/4/2010