Reviews for Healers and Killers
Sorinapha Fumiyo Benatar chapter 11 . 5/5/2011
That was even better than "Everyone Must Suffer!" :D I love how in your stories, she chooses one or two to live, and it's always fun to see who she picks. Do you have plans to write anything else?
Sorinapha Fumiyo Benatar chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Love the "Raimi High" reference- I'm a sucker for film-related inside jokes.
KiramekiUtau chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
OMG I LOOVE THIS! I love the Grudge so much, and this was the best one yet!
liasesanz chapter 11 . 2/12/2011
Does Kayako have any feelings our guilt for killing her victims
Ryah117 chapter 11 . 10/16/2010
good writing on the new grudge story. you should try making some other fanfictions when you can maybe for different movies and watnot. You write very well and im sure any other stories you make would be ahmazing :D
thomasrigby chapter 11 . 6/8/2010
Once again, L Lawliet 4ever, I'd like to publicly thank you for reading this story and giving such well-thought-out and detailed reviews for every chapter. The kind words truly do humble me, and your critiques in the Chapter 10 review give me something to strive for in the next story I do (whenever that may be). At any rate, my goal with these things is to hit a home run, and learning that you enjoyed the story so much is great motivation for my next story (however far into the future that may be).

Thanks,

TR
L Lawliet 4ever chapter 11 . 6/7/2010
Wow it was Shawn that ended up living...That's deep! I like the whole epilogue where Kayako and Toshio become a virus and have killed so many people...Scary, but wonderful, in a story sense, I mean. And Jessica..talk about have an epiphany before death! (did i spell that right?) This all in all was a wonderful story, and it pains me to come to the end. Well, at least I was saved the agony of waiting for updates, and instead got to read the entire thing in one sitting! Yay me. Congradulations, Thomas, and good luck in the future! I look forward to reading more from you. And I do believe you have the potential as a future author, so keep in mind I won't be above expecting a few best sellers!

It was a wonderful journey, and now we're at its end. But you know what they say about ending, don't you Thomas? They're only the beginning!
L Lawliet 4ever chapter 10 . 6/7/2010
Oh my gosh! It's only Jess left now! This was certainly shorter than Everyone Must Suffer, and I'm not sure I want to read on and finish it this fast..

I think you're only error in this story that I don't like is that while the characters and plot are wonderful, the story goes so fast. Maybe this is the intended affect, but it just seems to go so fast. We meet a character, and about seven or eight paragraphs later they die; excluding Tyler, Jill, Brian, and Jess. My only constructive critisism is that you should expand a bit on this.

If possible, I like this more than Everyone Must Suffer, yet not many people are reviewing... Well I'm off to the last chapter, and the end of this short but fufuilling journey. Don't dissapoint me!
L Lawliet 4ever chapter 9 . 6/7/2010
What? No! Brian cannot die! ...Well he could, but I wouldn't be too happy. . If he does, maybe it'll open Jessica's eyes! I love Kayako's parts, they're so...I don't know...maybe it's being able to look inside her mind as well. Well Thomas Rigby, I hope you haven't killed of Brian...and if you have...I shall pout, fume, throw a few pillows (nothing breakable!) and eventually get over it. Hm..

Oh, and you're welcome for you're rising number of reviews! :) Before there were only 3 and now out of the corner of my eye there's 8!
L Lawliet 4ever chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
Aha! I didn't need the detective after all! Hmm have you considered being a psychic? I was wanting so badly to know about this slasher, and now I have! It's kinda weird though, after knowing some about her, I feel sort of obligated to not want her to die...-sigh- Me and my sympathy for the bad guys. Excellent writing, especially the background info on Chicago; informative, yet not boring!
L Lawliet 4ever chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
Oh the suspense. Thomas Rigby, I hereby declare you as the master writer of suspense! This slasher person just has me hooked! Who is she? And why is she some slasher-psycho in the first place? What's her motive? Hopefully Detective Ness will figure it out so I can figure out!
L Lawliet 4ever chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
Well isn't this an interesting development. I take it it was Kayako playing knife games, eh? Hmm.. How ironic the killer asked Shawn if she liked cheating death (which I'm not exactly sure on what that meant) and then Shawn eventually wasn't killed after all. At least in this chap. Oh wait...what about the next one? Must read on to see if my conclusion is correct! Chaaaaarge!
L Lawliet 4ever chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Hmm I'm gathering Jessica and Brian will have big parts in this storyline, as your spotlight on the two characters suggest. Ah the element of suspense. Soo many questions that need to be answered...Who is this mystery Slasher? What will be their connection with Kayako? And what will happen to Jess and Brian? This story is inducing questions, a wonderful reader response. Hey, you must be doing something right!
L Lawliet 4ever chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
Oh wow! Suspense to the max! Thank goodness you've completed this already by the time I'm able to read it, otherwise I'd go crazy waiting for an update! Wow that was so sudden and intense. Sorry not much feedback in this; must read next chappie!
L Lawliet 4ever chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
You are such a good writer I could hug you! _ I absolutely adore the way you present your characters and get inside their heads, as you have done with Jessica. These parts not only give wonderful insight to the character theirself, but puts on display your own talents; you write about these characters from their points of view as if you can relate to each one. Like a tiny bit of yourself is put into each one, which i suppose is true with not all writers, but the fabulous ones!