Reviews for What You Didn't Know You Needed
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Love it! Puck and Tina are adorable together, and I like how they 'get' each other, I really liked the scene in the bathroom
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
A part of me has always been intrigued with the idea of these two from the beginning. But I am such a major fan of Quick and Tike, that I don't really want to chance it. I'll take awesome friendship moments, if I can.

But I loved this. Thank you.
Neko-Youkai chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I adore this story and this pairing. I really hope you write more soon
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
hey :D

Great fic! I loved how you described both puck and tina. They were so ... real, but still ooc enough to make their romance work (at least in pucks case :D)!

I hope you'll post new pina-fics soon

Keep going :)
Emrisah chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Like. Like like like. Much with the good. You wrote the emotions of the characters really well, and made them believable. Kudos!
HRZN chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
good story
ofmakebelieve chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Oh my flipping God. I loved this so much, you have *no* idea. It was amazing, totally in character, and extremely interesting. Plus, I'm a total sucker for anything Tina/Puck related. Anyway, this was great, you have talent. *favorites*(:

-Ema
Kate chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Absolutely great! While I am team Artie/Tina all the way, I really like your world on Puck and Tina. And this is so heartbreaking and so sweet. I loved it.
Cazza799 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This is really sweet. I love the way you write these characters. Looking forward to what you come up with next.
flareorfury chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This story is love :D
Gwen chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I love these Pina stories! Keep them coming, hopefully fluff :)
caterized chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
love puck/tina! i'm really looking forward to your future!fic )
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
again your brilliance simply astounds me. seriously as much as I love cannon shippings for these two I can't help but get all soft whenever I read your Pina pieces and a piece of me begins to sit vigil for just glimmers of them on cannon. Hope to read more of them from you soon
Specificitydarling chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
this was perfect. just amazing. i loved the way you write all of them, and how Puck is still trying to understand his feelings. Seriously awesome 3