Reviews for Snow & Cigarettes
Nicole1985 chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
I love your story! I think you captured the essence of each character perfectly! Thank you!
N chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Please please please do more! This was so great!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
this is one of my all time favorite jenny/julian fanfic EVER! hmmmmm wonder if they could have kids...?
Moe chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Hey! Just wanted to say; LOVE THIS! I hope you actually continue it... Its great!
Gaby chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
PLEASE continue it! it's awesome and i really want more! i really like the way you're able to make a story that can somehow "fit in" with what i would have imagined coming from the actual author if jenny and julian did end up together. I really like the romance, (im a big suck up when it comes to lovey-dovey stories like these) so please continue it! me and my friends are really big fans of this book, and i would gladly recommend this fanfic to them. they love reading fanfics. so PLEASE continue updating this story! :)) and thrill and suspense and love triangles will always make a story / book a best seller between me and my friends, so if you are able to incorporate those too my friends and i will absolutely love this.
Momo chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Love it! Its THE perfect ending to this whole book! I was so upset with the ending... this made up for it! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
You should start a series of this, or a story. I think you would do a great job. But I really like these two chapters, they are neatly done and undeniably sexy. I encourage oh to make another one. I don't see any real flaws in this, only that you left it on a cliffhanger. (dammit)((but not really I just want to read more, haha)) you did a great job and I hope you keep it up.
WalkTheDarkAlone chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Omigawd, soooo effing funny, I loved it! You got them perfectly!
Take Me To My Fragile Dreams chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Wow, this is what? My... fourth, fifth, time reading this? And its just as amazing as before! :)

With that said…

I'd like to apologize for not reviewing sooner, but I could of sworn I had. I'm such a scatter brain sometimes. -.-'

Anyways!

This is by far my favorite FG story, ever! I hope you make more JulianxJenny fics in the future!

;3

-TMTMFD
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Neither Julian nor Jenny cuss throughout the book I'd just like to point out the fact of your repeated usage of the F word. Also Jenny is INNOCENT but these scenes have shown shes anything but. Julian has only ever loved Jenny so that reference to the male he was with was wrong. Also come up with a better way to make him come bck because sorry but please wishing on a star that is so cliche.
Olabelle chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Oh. My. God.

I read this story a long time ago, then to come here and see you've added more! I admit I let out a squeal of joy. FG Trilogy has remained my favorite series since I was a child, and I love how you portray Jenny and Julian.

I really hope you do add more!
The Crystal Rose chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Please do more! This was absolutely fabulous!
isabellaluvsrpattz chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
luv it. i personally luv the jenny/julian pair. i hate tom. jenny should have been with julian
Sophie-May chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I have to say that there are and incredible shortage of Fanfiction Julian's I like, but yours is amazing. He's such a bad boy in so many ways that it is hard to balance his soft side with his sadistic streak. Or maybe it isn't sadism, but just uncaring actions. Either way I love LJ's Julian, and yours is a close replica in a more mature setting.

Plus I love the idea of him returning on Jenny's whim. I'm working on and FF like that (but don't worry, that is almost the only thing we have in common).

LOVE IT!