Reviews for Something to Hide
shadowXwurmpleX3 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Aww... dat was cute. :3

Oh and I noticed two grammmar mistakes that were the same... problem, I think.

" his life a thousand times over that it was Aqua that (who) did it to him." The who in the parenthesis is suppose to replace that 'that' because 'who' is used when you're talking about a person who did the action (I think that's how it went...). 'That' should be used when talking about something other than a person doing an action.

Who example: She is the one who gave me the letter. (It wouldn't be that because she is a person)
That example: There's the machine that is making the noise.

If it doesn't make sense then I'm sorry for confusing you. :3 Other than those few mistakes, your story is awesome! (And I wonder if you already knew about that grammar mistake but forgot to fix it...)
Petite Noir chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
So sweet, I dying for cuteness overload/ swoon
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Aqua, Aqua, Aqua... having a little too much fun, weren't you? *wicked grin* Damn it, they should have kissed or something! The unresolved sexual tension was driving me crazy! Argh!

Man, I wish this was longer... I was actually disappointed that it came to the abrupt end it did. That's my only complaint I think. Other than that, I liked how you explored their 'awakening' of each other. This was enjoyable to read.
Dream Adept chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Haha, poor Aqua didn't realize what she was doing! Nice story!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
OOOOHHHHH!What a scene!Just loved how Terra got to accept her though,his attitude was just amazing!Good job!Hahha,it's just like Aqua to blush like that after almost doing what she did!
Alpine-Dragon-Queen chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
That was slow and sweet. I liked it.
Spiritual Wolf chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
o Hot damn, if I was Aqua, I'd be totally mesmerized if I touched his chest too.
Amerath's Destiny chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I wasn't really paying attention when I read the line, "Did I do this?" And I thought it said, "How does this feel?" Or something, and, obviously thinking of romantic inuendos, I'm like, "WHAT?" I must have really not been paying attention, because those look nothing like eachother. Ah, perverted mind, stop over-reacting.

Aw, cuteness~ I love Tequa.

You always write such good fanfics. I think I'll dedicate my next (*cough*first*cough*) TerraxAqua fanfic to you. Thanks for inspiring me! Keep an eye out for "Tell a Tail of Terra"!

Rairyu chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Don't get me wrong, I liked this story: the characters were well done and the plot was cute.

Just thought I'd mention: having read your other story, Ven was present when Terra and Aqua came back from the mission in the forest. Here, set after the mission, he hasn't showed up yet.

Just thought I'd point that out.
An Elemental Realist chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
LOL, this awkward, but strangely interesting. Terqua for the win! :) I really enjoyed this. Keep writing. _
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I liked this one. It was funny and... sweet -
MissBunBun09 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
aw this story made me feel all warm inside.

wow terra is enjoying himself there.
PumpkinQuartz chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
D'aw! Another nice Tequa fic. Love your writing as always! Keep up the good work!
SoulEaterDark chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Pretty cute, must say :3 I really like your use of description in here, and how it's kind of a friendly spontaneous romantic-y thing XD Great work, I'll have to make sure to check out some of your other stuffs :B
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I think that Master Eraqus knows about the budding romance between Terra and Aqua. Then agin, they're not very good at hiding it, are they? The only people who MIGHT not know about it are themselves.