Reviews for Trading Faces
c jones chapter 40 . 3/26/2014
So well worth the wait!
Duke seemed tense and emotional the past few says... PMS perhaps?
I hope we get a few more moments with D&theB before the end.

Keep up the great storytelling!
Yo Joe!
Caleb Jones chapter 39 . 1/20/2014
excellent recap leading into the big finale!
NowAskYourself-WhatWouldLokiDo chapter 39 . 1/12/2014
This was a good chapter. Sorry I haven't been reviewing in a while. Gosh, Duke is getting annoying. He calls the Baroness bitchy, but seems to have more of an attitude then her. Reminds me of a few people I know :P. Anyways, keep up the good work, I enjoy this story. And update soon.

Best wishes.
NowAskYourself-WhatWouldLokiDo
Winterhalt chapter 37 . 11/8/2013
As always. WONDERFUL!
And MamaBirdCat, I would PAY to see a story with Beachhead in Cover GIrl's Body!
LOL
caleb jones chapter 37 . 9/23/2013
another great chapter! keep on typing!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 30 . 8/11/2013
nice chapter - I can't wait to see how and when they all get back to their own bodies..

Flint and Lady Jaye in switched bodies will certainly provide for some really interesting fun..
Heck, the only thing funnier would be Beach Head in Cover Girls body...
caleb jones chapter 36 . 8/11/2013
nice plotting! That car chase read like a scene from a big movie! If we are headed to the finish line soon maybe you can continue the last few paragraphs in the start of the next chapter and give us a final round of sex between our 2 favorite characters (and I don't mean the General and Flint in Lady Jaye's body!) Duke and his 2 DD's are always fun to read. An idea might be to show them getting dressed for the final battle. The Baroness could hand him a gift, a bra that fires bullets in battle and new stiletto heels that have real stiletto blades pop out.

Good luck, take your time, we will be waiting... !
Guest chapter 36 . 8/11/2013
Ug I hate waiting for you to update this but I get so excited when I see it on the top of the GI JOE fanfiction page with a new chapter. I love this story so far, and I can't wait to see what you have in store for the Baroness and Duke on the yacht. Until then I guess I'll just have to wait patiently until you update again, which hopefully is soon. Perhaps maybe even these next few weeks? (Crosses fingers)

NowAskYourself-WhatWouldLokiDo
aussieKayz chapter 35 . 5/31/2013
While reading all that is going through my head how long until there back in their own bodies. As I don't think the guys will like being a girl for that time of the month.
aussieKayz chapter 34 . 3/30/2013
Really liking the story. Looking forward to reading how everyone gets back into their right bodies.

Kayla
caleb jones chapter 34 . 1/7/2013
another winning chapter !

but give us a final fling with the reversed duke and baroness getting some overdue time off before the final battle please! is duke ready to be a baroness for the rest of his life if need be.

and kindly show Lady Jaye and flint going undercover (in bed of course!)

now i go to read your new peter parker story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This is a good story so far :) just out of curiosity though, how can someone have left a bad review prior to the posting of the first chapter?

On another note, I hope you're getting good reviews now, because I can't wait to read more !
caleb jones chapter 33 . 10/26/2012
its been well worth the wait!

i love eACH new plot twist like dukes father showing up and original joe on the scene. have dd cup duke give his dad a hug will ya?

and a chapter with the switched couples resting up before the finale would be welcome, now that it looks like they are stuck as each other.

good luck with real life, and keep with your great storytelling!
caleb jones chapter 32 . 9/5/2012
Its been about 3 months since an update. I hope all is well with you!

Please keep on writing!
NowAskYourself-WhatWouldLokiDo chapter 32 . 8/17/2012
Good chapter :) update soon.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »