Reviews for All Left Unsaid
TheDoctorCT-21-0408 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Like the little girl from Despicable Me: it's so fluffy!
Meyer331 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Poetry, pure poetry. I even wanted to cry a little.
Chalant4eva chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
that was... wow
great job!
Got the Jitters chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Aww... So cute! Maybe you could continue this as a chapter story. That would be great!
laloga chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Awwwww! This was so sweet! I *love* the pairing, just love it! You should expand on this...it would make for a great story. Thank you for sharing!
Canadiancloneluver chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
i think im gonna cry. that was so sad and sweet. very very well written cause i dont cry often when i read stuff. altough i do feel emotion i dont cry. i loved it
BunBun Fett chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Absolutely beautiful. :) Words really can't express... I've just now started to "notice" the friendship between Aayla and Bly; you've really done it justice. Brava!
Ms.MaraJade chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
It's amazing what one can stumble across while randomly searching for something good to read.

This was such a beautifully written piece depicting emotions. I liked how you showed the strength of these characters as warriors and yet the gentleness of them as living and breathing beings. Wonderful balance to the full package that make up this version of these characters, and I kind of wish it was this way for them and not the canon we saw in the movie.

Again, I'm glad to have come across your story.

Take care.
TheLightIsMine chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Guh...

Wait, you wanted articulate, right? ;) This was amazing. Simply beautiful. Love the memory of his first kiss.
MindSpring chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
AWW! I love this... I KNEW they were in love with each other. It was so very cute, good job :3
Queen chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
*is goo* Sigh. Can I tell you again (for the hundredth time, now?) how much I love your clone/girl stories? I love how you've got them with this bond between each other. And that Bly sees past Aayla's physical beauty to see beauty of another kind. Lovely, as always.
Thessili chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
So much beauty in so little action, how small gestures can convey their relationship. Just sitting together and listening to each other, holding each other to protect against the nightmare they had to face in their daily lives. I do love your innocent clones and how they form relationships :)
Treenahasthaal chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
You are so prolific! : )

I don't usually read Clone War fics - not my era, I'm an old OT Gal - but I just absolutley love the emotions that you capture, the way you can find the smallest of characters and breathe life into them in a way that Lucasfilm never has.

Just beautiful once again.
KittyCaterpillar chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Oh my gosh! This makes me so sad! Poor Bly and Aayla. once again, it was beautiful writing, and simply wonderful.