Reviews for Awake
McGonagall's Bola chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I absolutely adore this. You haven't given any setting whatshowever when this is happening or such... but it wasn't even necessary. I really like to see Renee vulnerable, to see her somewhat childish with him, asking for a story. I'm almost 20, and I sometimes ask my other, better half for stories, too. When told by the right one, it is so much more special. I really adore this piece. We have already seen onto the show how the both of them grew closer. It makes perfect sense that he would be there by her side. Your writing's very well. I felt like being sucked on, and be there invisibly watching everything. I could totally imagine the images in my head. That very rarely happens. Good job! Please write more Jack/Renee!
10millionpeople chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
E. Okay, so, are you this fic's parent/legal guardian? Do I get permission from *you* to marry this story, or do I need to talk to someone else? You are the author... so...

Haha sorry for that little outburst above but this thing is amazing. I would marry if it were male and human (and a British accent would be nice, too... hahaha)

Anyway, veryvery good job. I loved it 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I really liked it! Very realistic and beautiful! PLEASE keep it up! :D
ilive4jeanz chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Hi :) I just found this story today, so don't shoot :P This is really cute, I like the style you used for it :) Thanks for sharing :)
Dots again too lazy 2 log in chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
More amazingness. :D

I'm beginning to think that *maybe* I should check out this whole 24 deal. I have an unfailing habit of getting into shows and whatnot five seasons in, after knowing about them practically since their conception. Why stop now? XD

Great stuffs. Loves it all lots!

-D