Reviews for Himitsu
AnniBananni chapter 5 . 3/15
I gasped when I read the ending author's note because it said you'd update by the eighth of September. Thank you for the awesome birthday gift, even though you don't know me.
heather XD chapter 14 . 2/24
I was so happy for the next chapter !... Then I realized you hadn't updated since 2011 and it's 2014 .
Tsubodai chapter 2 . 2/17
I thought I'd let you know that the crossed out S in Ace's tatoo (ASCE) is a reference to their childhood with Sabo, not a misspelling.
Skipper917 chapter 14 . 1/31
Great Job!
ggtherescuer chapter 14 . 1/23
CONTINUE NOW!
Vampchick2010 chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
wow, all i can say is like hell that will happen with zoro around. luffy will run like hell before marrying anyone from the marines. love the story. hope there will be more chapters.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 14 . 12/12/2013
#burst out laugh

THE ENDING WAS F*CKING CRAZY!

LOL

XDDD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Does Coby even know that Luffy is a girl?!

He doesn't seem want to argue other than shock! XDD

And now Garp will hunt Luffy for sign the marriage contract...!

ACE SHOULD HEAR ABOUT IT AND MEET BOTH GARP AND COBY!

#grinning

THIS IS SO FREAKING GOOD, ADORABLE, AWESOME FIC OF FEM-LUFFY!

I Love how you let Sanji can detect Luffy is a girl from the start! And let him heard the truth for resuring him by eavesdrop Ace and Luffy's conversation!

And I love how you Let Zoro and Robin know the truth too! XD

Zoro of course need to! But i didn't realise when did he know Luffy is a girl... Probably because i read too fast...? And because Zoro already attracted to her before know the truth and made it more funny...!

Oh how i hope this to continue...! #teary eyes

If it continue, i hope the others crew would not know the truth about Luffy so fast...! Except maybe Chopper...?
Ace seems fall in love(!?) with Chopper! XD lol
And after all, Chopper is a doctor...!

And it's all fun seeing Zoro and Sanji fighting of keeping Luffy save...! ;)
LunarStar98 chapter 14 . 10/24/2013
XD please please continue!
Slytherin Studios chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
I like your story, I hope Garp realizes that forcing people to do what you want isn't going to work out in the long run.
cruelistnightmare chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
OMG! THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME! YOU NEED TO UPDATE SOON, EVEN IF YOU DIE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! I'M GOING TO PASS OUT NEEDING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
SkittlesTheUnicorn chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
I know that you wrote this a while ago, but I just want to say that I am really sorry about your brother. I can only imagine what that must have been like for you. I wish I could have been there to give you support when you really needed it. I just want you to know that, though we have never met, I truly am sorry for your loss. May your brother rest in peace.

Also, I want to say that you are a great writer, and I love this story. Take pride in it and don't let anyone or anything stop you from doing what you love.
Kiki1770 chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
LOL! I love how you suddenly brought marriage into the whole mix. To be honest, I really wanted Luffy to end up with Ace. I know thus far Zoro's showed interest in Luffy, but you haven't written anything about Luffy's feelings. You could still make it LuffyxAce! But ahh, thats just wishful thinking on my part.

I'm also sixteen as well, and I'm also currently studying for SAT, just like you wrote in an earlier A/N.
Kiki1770 chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
XD I love a protective Ace!
Shirani-Chan chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
noooooo more its been a while but more
Lover's Red Rose chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
...wow, that is a MAJOR brother-er sister complex he got there...