Reviews for Himitsu
daciagurule99 chapter 14 . 1/10
LOL this is too funny please update soon.
minakafujoshi chapter 5 . 12/10/2016
LawLu is the only true ship I can accept
MadelVer chapter 14 . 11/30/2016
Hope you feel better! (I think)
Anyway please continue the story its hilarious its just Copy and Luffy together makes me laugh so hard and please let them realize Luffy is a girl now so when they separate make Luffy fall into the "island of men" imagine jelly faces... Hehehehe
cute23neko chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
please update this story i really like it
Eevastiina chapter 14 . 11/1/2016
I bursted into a laugh when I read the "marrige" scene.
I would looove to read how they work it out. ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2016
AW~ ...but Ace, let her do what she wants. Seriously. You, mother nature, and not even all the marines in the world can stop her.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/15/2016
...Ace is NOT gonna like this...Oh, um...Please don't kill off Thatch...I like him so much! Also, can Luffy spend some quality time with the Whitebeard pirates...? Thanks! XD Ah, and good ol' Shanks...the ONLY ONE (aside from Ace) that encouraged Luffy to follow his/her dreams.
CaitiAthena chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
well shit, they found out.
Undertheskys chapter 14 . 8/11/2016
Whaaaaat why did it end now? UPDATE PLEASE
Morg chapter 14 . 7/2/2016
so your not going to finish this book
phineashiccup chapter 14 . 6/14/2016
love this story can't wait for another chapter
Guest chapter 14 . 3/31/2016
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! Thank you!
Mollienaturerocks chapter 14 . 3/13/2016
RUN LUFFY!
IAlwaysKeepShipping chapter 14 . 1/22/2016
sight, u don't prob even remember this fic and i love it so much :( like this so funny and so touching
love-everything67 chapter 14 . 12/21/2015
Thank you for this awesome piece of work! Its really fun and exciting to read~~ Love how you describe Luffy's character. It shows exactly what I thought would happen if Luffy was a girl, only better! This is a great story with brother complex's, 'sparkly' view of a person and a lot of comedy and fun! Will be waiting for next time!