Reviews for Near To You
Leafey chapter 13 . 12/4/2019
Aghhhh... I started reading this, knowing it wasn’t finished, and I can’t bring myself to regret it. What a beautiful story, sigh. Carlisle and Bella were perfectly depicted. I so wish I could’ve seen how everything turned out. I would’ve loved to see Edwards initial jealousy, the birth of their children, etc. if you ever feel like continuing this story, know that you’ll have dedicated readers! Much love ️
ChaoticH chapter 13 . 12/2/2019
Are you still writing? Will you continue this story?
winterhorses chapter 13 . 8/20/2019
I can’t express how much I loved the first part of this fic! I would seriously pay money to see it continued, but I know what it’s like to have WIPs sit for so long that they’re hard to get back into. But even if you just post a quick summary, I’d be thrilled. Thanks so much for writing a wonderful fic about my favorite pairing: CxB!
Rachel xxoo
That2-one3-girl4 chapter 13 . 8/8/2019
You should definitely continue this fic. Post the rest of it or at least update it. It's a pretty good story. or maybe post the outline?
The fic was so we written.
NUCGIRL72 chapter 13 . 2/5/2019
Update
NobodyLikeMe chapter 1 . 10/16/2018
Really great so far!
One thing: Vancouver is in British Columbia. It doesn’t make sense to say “the house in British Columbia, and the one in Vancouver...”
anyeshabaner chapter 12 . 8/31/2018
i love , absolutely love the story omg its awesome
please please continue the story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2018
This is a beautiful story so far.
V.cunhacarmo chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
i often come back to this story... so beautiful... hope you can give us a little bit more! greetings from Brazil!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
*clicks story on a whim*
*actually finds it extremely fascinating*
*heart aches*
*sees that this hasn't been updated in 5 years*
*heart aches even more*
*keeps on reading anyways*
Vinelle chapter 13 . 6/26/2017
Good god, this fic was amazing.

I guess it's also abandoned, which breaks my heart because this is some of the best fic out there, period. I'd pull out favourite quotes if there weren't so many of them. You wrote what might be the best, most plot-relevant sex scene I can remember reading, not to mention so much beautiful dialogue. Bella and Carlisle's insights and thoughts are just so good.

I'd love a continuation where he see Carlisle inform Alice that he sort of knocked up Bella and now she's dying, but even if that doesn't happen you should still continue writing. So far as I can tell, you have real talent. Keep gifting the world with insane, beautiful stories.
OogaBooga1234 chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
I absolutely adore this story. The plot is only the half of it. I love the way you write this- it is so easy to feel the effort and thought you put into each paragraph, and the flow of the story is effective and doesn't leave the reader feeling bored while waiting for the next big thing to happen. Now the plot is brilliant; an excellent idea of Bella being a teacher and therefore more grown up. I'll also let you know that I'm looking forward to babiesyou are really good at getting their characters right- this is honestly how I could see Carlisle acting and thinking if he were in this situation. I'm also very, very pleased with the mature Bella. She's grown up I this story, and isn't so selfish anymore, and it's good to see. I hope you find the motivation to write more for this again, but it's understandable if you don't. I'm just glad you've left it up and haven't tried to take it down. I look forward to any future chapters you write!
Surgeon19 chapter 13 . 4/17/2017
Loved it! Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2016
this is by far the most poignant chapter I have ever read. I've come back to this story over and over and this chapter is why! Brilliant story! I wish you would continue it!
Midnight Rose 365 chapter 13 . 10/25/2016
This is honestly my favorite Carlisle/Bella story. It was the one that made me love the pairing and I've yet to find another one that is so true to the characters. Bella seems so different yet still has parts of her old self (none of the bad, thank god). I think Bella's bland, love-sick, follower personality is one of the main reasons why so many hate Twilight (and Edward's creepy, possessive, stalker-ish self). It might have been somewhat forgiven as being a foolish teenager who didn't know any better if Meyer had let her grow into a more sure and confident version of herself who wouldn't let Edward make all her decisions for her. Here we see her at 23, she's mature, reflective, forgiving, and exactly what we all wish Meyer would have made her. Now Carlisle, I have always loved Carlisle. He was a kind, compassionate, loving person who made the best of his situation (plus, I LOVE his name). I think it would be hard to successfully bash his character. I see so many FanFics where they try to write him in a romantic sense and they somehow lose his character or mold him around the other person in a way that is choppy, sloppy, and just leaves a bad taste in your mouth. This Fic is completely believable, it stays true to him and her, and it is so unbelievably satisfying to find a fanfiction that does such justice to the characters.
1,189 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »