Reviews for Near To You
Eileen Durham chapter 13 . 5/4
You have such beautiful prose, wonderfully expansive knowledge of literature, and a true talent for writing. This had been such a pleasure to read.
Ptool chapter 13 . 4/22
too bad this one is abandoned. fabulous.
Bogdon chapter 1 . 4/12
Wow! This is such a satisfying beginning with the salvation analogy. So good to read that Bella had her family, her mother, on her journey to heal. It's incredible that she cured her depression like she didn't in the books. Although I was embarrassed for a second when I realized that it was Rene who pulled Bella out of the pit. Which makes more sense than Charlie, but still surprised me because Renee didn't notice her depression when she was sixteen. However, despite this bitterness, college and growing up is written pretty realistically. It's really good to read about Bella, who was able to find strength in herself with the help of her mother. It's great to read

Love Carlisle's point of view too. The tale was sweet and really humanized him with arrogance. I mean, holy people and everyone who tries to keep morality in books is really arrogant about something and Carlisle is no exception. This story also really describes Carlisle's life and leads us to believe that he lives in delusion and a fairy tale. It's also very interesting that Carlisle didn't really understand Bella and Edward's relationship problems (coughing, remembering that his best friend keeps his wife in the opium tower. No wonder Carlisle didn't notice Edward's controlling behavior.) Sadly, Carlisle didn't even try, although anyone would think that even in the most sacred relationship there will be a monstrous imbalance of power where one partner can kill the other with a flick of the little finger. But yes. Carlisle trusts Edward too much.
It's also great that you noticed how insanely loyal Esme is to Edward. I mean, she really let him do whatever he wants with Bella in Edward's narrative. Even murder. This is a pretty creepy part of her stats.

I also think quite canonically that Emmett and Rosalie did not stay with the Sabbath for a very long time. It seemed like it was okay for them to leave the Calenns for years.

It seems that the realization of his essence came to Carlisle rather anti-climatic. I might have expected more denial. Or visiting his friends around the world. Whatever one may say, Carlisle may be a dragon, but he still believes.
jhaenox chapter 11 . 11/5/2020
Falling in love and being in love should be easy. There may be anxieties and unexpected obstacles that sprung up to trouble the path, but ultimately, love should be feel something like this chapter. I'm melting into a pile of goo.
jhaenox chapter 10 . 11/5/2020
Lol, love that last line.
jhaenox chapter 5 . 11/5/2020
The imagery of a happy and whistling Carlisle with a exasperated Bella in his arms is cute!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/22/2020
I hope you’ll come back to this one day— it’s too good to not be finished ️️ Thanks for sharing this wonderfully written story!
Luscious'Golden'Locks chapter 13 . 8/5/2020
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PICK THIS UP AGAIN
Lilygreen chapter 13 . 7/24/2020
You have no idea how I hope that one day you'll come back to the fabulous story! Even if it's only to finish it in 2 or 3 chapters.

It's beautiful and so amazingly written.
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 1 . 7/16/2020
I adored this story. I never read abandoned fics, but something drew me in. B/C is my favourite pairing and this is in my top three fics of them. I want so badly to know what happens! Your writing is exquisite.
winterhorses chapter 12 . 6/11/2020
I always thought Carlisle and Bella were better suited for each other! Thank you for this lovely (and steamy!) chapter.
winterhorses chapter 11 . 6/11/2020
Rereading this amazing story...I know it’s been a while, but I’m still holding out hope that someday you’ll be inspired to write more!
Bookwormkat1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2020
I have friends who have been on antidepressants. theyve all said the same thingthey don't feel anything at all anymore, and that's worse
Leafey chapter 13 . 12/4/2019
Aghhhh... I started reading this, knowing it wasn’t finished, and I can’t bring myself to regret it. What a beautiful story, sigh. Carlisle and Bella were perfectly depicted. I so wish I could’ve seen how everything turned out. I would’ve loved to see Edwards initial jealousy, the birth of their children, etc. if you ever feel like continuing this story, know that you’ll have dedicated readers! Much love ️
ChaoticH chapter 13 . 12/2/2019
Are you still writing? Will you continue this story?
1,202 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »