Reviews for Near To You
hermineG chapter 13 . 4/21
Feels like love
O-Hoshi chapter 13 . 9/26/2023
i love how you write. i adore your prosehow they developed their relationship. youre a very wonderful writer. and i know it's been more than a decade but i do not mind at all that you're going to the baby route. i am in fact SEATED and anticipating for it to the point that i am SALIVATING. HEH. It's very rare to find a bellisle fic to go with that route so I'm happy that you're planning to go there.

anyhow, ik this might be hopeless as it might be abandoned but i hope you're doing well and successful. thank you for sharing such a good written piece 3
KimberlyJho-ann chapter 13 . 5/31/2023
OMG 10 YEARS ON HIATUS! I'm crying man this is so good. whyyyy whyy God of Fanfictions. why you do this to me.
KimberlyJho-ann chapter 13 . 5/31/2023
this is a work of art. I love it. I'm. scared. I don't want to search for the sequel to find it unfinished.
Anne000 chapter 1 . 9/20/2022
l!,,!,,!,!,
,!,,!,!,,,,!,!,!,!,!,!,!,,!,,!,,!,,!,,!,,!,!,,,,!,!,,!,!,!,,!,!,,!,,,,!,,,,,,,!,!,,!,!,,,,,,,,!,!,!,,!,,,!,!,,!,!,!,!,,!,!,,,!,,!,,!,!,!,!,!,,,,!,,!,,!,!,!,,!,!,!,,!,,,,,,,,!,!,!,,,,,,,!,,,!,!,,,,,,,,!,!,,!,,!,!,,!l,!,,,,,!,,o,!,o,!
!
Awwwwww!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/6/2022
Beautiful prose
S1203 chapter 1 . 12/21/2021
Huh! Love it very much so far! Thank you!
akatsukipheonix chapter 13 . 12/13/2021
This is such a beautiful story. I doubt you will update but the baby story line would have been so wonderful considering they both wanted children or atleast day dreamed.
alessa-vulturi chapter 1 . 9/9/2021
Not the cheesy Disney version with dancing through the forest and magical fairies, incapable of doing more than being comedic entertainment, but the real version. The original one. You know the story I am sure, practically everyone does: hoy mean the one where she gets raped and wakes up because of childbirth?
Why would they need to legally get divorced? I mean, they could just take on a new identity where they are not married xD
alexaaacu chapter 1 . 8/16/2021
I usually don’t read unfinished fanfics but I’m so glad I read this one. Amazing. I hope someday there will be an update!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2021
He quickly became an essential part of my life, though I was careful not to let him define it. I had learnt too well that lesson. No man would ever again become the center of my existence. That place was reserved for myself alone. Yet, at the same time, Carlisle filled an unwelcome emptiness that I hadn't realized was there. He was my friend, my confidant, and my companion.
this- just- this. AMAZING.
Noemi dela chapter 13 . 5/18/2021
Es el fic más bonito que he leído con respecto a esta pareja. Me gusta que no están los otros Cullens. Al leer un fic buscas leer felicidad no me gustaría que la pareja sufriera solo quería que fueran felices para siempre porque en la vida real los humanos no podemos serlo. Aunque no está terminada está historia pondríamos ignorar el sueño de Bella y decir que fueron felices para siempre.
1,217 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »