Reviews for Near To You
nicole.cruz.1806 chapter 13 . 4/18
Hey :) this fic is really awesome! It's one of my favorite Carlisle/Bella fanfic _ I read this last year and was totally amazed by it..but i forgot the title so i couldnt read it again and actually got a bit obsessed in searching for this XD ... Well, as you can see i succeeded in finding it again and I was kinda wondering when or if you're gonna continue this story? I really like it and it'd be real cool of you did :3

ps. I'm pretty sure others would also be ecstatic if you do continue writing it :D
mh21 chapter 13 . 4/11
I really love this so far, it's had such a wonderful buildup to a great relationship. it's so refreshing to read your version of Bella and her healthy relationship with Carlisle. I'm really looking forward to more - the pregnancy, the Cullen's reaction to her relationship/pregnancy, her becoming a vampire, the showdown with the Volturi, etc. I really want to see how Edward reacts to everything.

Please update when you can and thank you for sharing this lovely story. :)
a bientot
No tbc?
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 13 . 3/2
Love it! Great story, so far! Hope you get a chance to write more soon.
Vampiriccountess666 chapter 13 . 2/5
I love this story! One of the best Carlisle/Bella stories here, I really hope you update soon!
Alfirin-Lover chapter 13 . 1/20
Oh, please update! This is such a great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
Você escreve muito bem. Parabéns pele enredo é maravilhoso e o jeito que você juntou Carlisle e Bella foi magnifico. Mas uma vez meus Parabéns!S2S2S2S2S2S2S2!
Lee Ed chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
Really love this plot and the way you weave this story together. Please update?
remeyqueen74 chapter 13 . 11/22/2013
please a piece amazing story
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
Agh! This is such a great fic! Please please please update. I love that this will be a baby fic, I love em. Thanks for the read!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Awesome story. Hope you haven't given it up!
184 chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
Ohh how I wish you would update, I love this story and just read it again and I still love it! Please come back!
Alybethed chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
You've made an amazing story and to think that you may not finish it, broke my heart. About the babies stuff, I've always say DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER! People should give an opportunity to stories that had this kind of themes, not all are the same. Yes, I've read some awful stories with it but they're some pretty awesome ones out there... so give them a chance people!

Names... RCC (boy) and ICC (girl)...named for the fallen solider and the two mothers? Fallen soldier... Jasper maybe? But no that's a 'J'... Charlie he's a cop that should count, right? There's Ryley too, he was Vicky soldier after all... Two mothers here I think of Renee, but the one that got the 'R' is the boy so that ain't it. 'I' could be Isabella like Bella she is the mother after all...

Well, I've read the entire story on one sitting and for the life of me I can't come up with the names. Oh well, maybe is from a story or a poetry that they like so much..like Rochester form Jane Eyre but alas I could be wrong. This is what I could come up with:

boy: Rochester Carlisle/Charlie? Cullen
girl: Isabella Carlie Cullen

With great hope that you continue this story
Alybethed
darkness2light65 chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
I honestly applaud to your work it flows and blends well together.
1,144 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »