Reviews for Near To You
Beautiful prose
S1203 chapter 1 . 12/21/2021
Huh! Love it very much so far! Thank you!
akatsukipheonix chapter 13 . 12/13/2021
This is such a beautiful story. I doubt you will update but the baby story line would have been so wonderful considering they both wanted children or atleast day dreamed.
alessa-vulturi chapter 1 . 9/9/2021
Not the cheesy Disney version with dancing through the forest and magical fairies, incapable of doing more than being comedic entertainment, but the real version. The original one. You know the story I am sure, practically everyone does: hoy mean the one where she gets raped and wakes up because of childbirth?
Why would they need to legally get divorced? I mean, they could just take on a new identity where they are not married xD
alexaaacu chapter 1 . 8/16/2021
I usually don’t read unfinished fanfics but I’m so glad I read this one. Amazing. I hope someday there will be an update!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2021
He quickly became an essential part of my life, though I was careful not to let him define it. I had learnt too well that lesson. No man would ever again become the center of my existence. That place was reserved for myself alone. Yet, at the same time, Carlisle filled an unwelcome emptiness that I hadn't realized was there. He was my friend, my confidant, and my companion.
this- just- this. AMAZING.
Noemi dela chapter 13 . 5/18/2021
Es el fic más bonito que he leído con respecto a esta pareja. Me gusta que no están los otros Cullens. Al leer un fic buscas leer felicidad no me gustaría que la pareja sufriera solo quería que fueran felices para siempre porque en la vida real los humanos no podemos serlo. Aunque no está terminada está historia pondríamos ignorar el sueño de Bella y decir que fueron felices para siempre.
Eileen Durham chapter 13 . 5/4/2021
You have such beautiful prose, wonderfully expansive knowledge of literature, and a true talent for writing. This had been such a pleasure to read.
Ptool chapter 13 . 4/22/2021
too bad this one is abandoned. fabulous.
Bogdon chapter 1 . 4/12/2021
Wow! This is such a satisfying beginning with the salvation analogy. So good to read that Bella had her family, her mother, on her journey to heal. It's incredible that she cured her depression like she didn't in the books. Although I was embarrassed for a second when I realized that it was Rene who pulled Bella out of the pit. Which makes more sense than Charlie, but still surprised me because Renee didn't notice her depression when she was sixteen. However, despite this bitterness, college and growing up is written pretty realistically. It's really good to read about Bella, who was able to find strength in herself with the help of her mother. It's great to read

Love Carlisle's point of view too. The tale was sweet and really humanized him with arrogance. I mean, holy people and everyone who tries to keep morality in books is really arrogant about something and Carlisle is no exception. This story also really describes Carlisle's life and leads us to believe that he lives in delusion and a fairy tale. It's also very interesting that Carlisle didn't really understand Bella and Edward's relationship problems (coughing, remembering that his best friend keeps his wife in the opium tower. No wonder Carlisle didn't notice Edward's controlling behavior.) Sadly, Carlisle didn't even try, although anyone would think that even in the most sacred relationship there will be a monstrous imbalance of power where one partner can kill the other with a flick of the little finger. But yes. Carlisle trusts Edward too much.
It's also great that you noticed how insanely loyal Esme is to Edward. I mean, she really let him do whatever he wants with Bella in Edward's narrative. Even murder. This is a pretty creepy part of her stats.

I also think quite canonically that Emmett and Rosalie did not stay with the Sabbath for a very long time. It seemed like it was okay for them to leave the Calenns for years.

It seems that the realization of his essence came to Carlisle rather anti-climatic. I might have expected more denial. Or visiting his friends around the world. Whatever one may say, Carlisle may be a dragon, but he still believes.
jhaenox chapter 11 . 11/5/2020
Falling in love and being in love should be easy. There may be anxieties and unexpected obstacles that sprung up to trouble the path, but ultimately, love should be feel something like this chapter. I'm melting into a pile of goo.
jhaenox chapter 10 . 11/5/2020
Lol, love that last line.
jhaenox chapter 5 . 11/5/2020
The imagery of a happy and whistling Carlisle with a exasperated Bella in his arms is cute!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/22/2020
I hope you’ll come back to this one day— it’s too good to not be finished ️️ Thanks for sharing this wonderfully written story!
Luscious'Golden'Locks chapter 13 . 8/5/2020