Reviews for Near To You
BellaBooBoo chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Love this story!
justsayno chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
I think I'm gonna have to get off the bus here. Thanks so much for the warning. I've loved this story from the beginning. I love Carlisle and Bella, and I love how you've been writing Carlisle...it's very true to character. But baby-vamp-fic is where I draw the line, so I'll just allow this story to end here for me, when they are in love, happy and childless. Thanks for the ride...
slc6548 chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Excellent chapter - can't wait - love your writing style.
maganda.angels chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Another excellent chapter!
frlarsson chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Love the chapter, the progress and whats coming )

best wishes, Linda xo
amberkey chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Yay! I was hoping for a family for them. So excited...as long as there is an hea.
whitegurl2013 chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
I love it and cant wait to read more!
Sazzledazzled chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Loved it and very much looking forward to the next update XX
pipelynn chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
wow. i am confused, but excited to see where this goes!
nukemlee chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Dont worry, I'm not going anywhere.
Vicsterispissed chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
I love this story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Roslyn Grey chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Im looking forward to the babies in the fic, my only hope is that fits not so predictable or similar to BD. I have full faith that you'll put out a wonderful story and I look forward to reading it!
Luana LS chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Hi! I loved the chapter! I loved everything, even more babies ... I love stories like this ... Only there are not many, I think I can say, they can be interesting, they can keep the interest.
mickeymackey chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
I have loved this story from the beginning and I am so glad that you are back writing it. Can't wait for Part 2.
eagleglider chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Ahh interesting... Twins.. Very intrigued to see how the original cullens take to the new additions.. I'm keen to read more!
1,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »