Reviews for Near To You
likelurking chapter 13 . 5/12/2012
I have no issue with the approaching storyline. ..Carlisle was meant to be a father :-) I am afraid I did not see it coming though!
CentauRita chapter 13 . 5/11/2012
The love that is shared between Carlisle and Bella is so beautiful.

The dream Bella has, truly scares me...As Bella's dreams seem to come true.

**I want to cuddle up 'Near to You', Caitlinlaurie, so you can continue to tell me more about Carlisle and Bella and their future unfoldingsigh**
songster chapter 13 . 5/11/2012
Wow. I am totally intrigued. Remain worried because I'm not a non-canon reader, but have loved this story since I first read it a while ago. I'm still worried about the re-introduction of the rest of the family. I don't know how this will be made right with Edward.
Samolly chapter 13 . 5/11/2012
I love baby fics! Didn't see this coming, at all, but it is awesome!
Talk chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Your opening was a fascinating insight into the machine tons of Carlisle and Esme relationship and very canon.

The honesty b/w these two is a welcome change.

Not so sure about the future, but I'm invested in this now so can't give up just yet.
BellaBooBoo chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Love this story!
justsayno chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
I think I'm gonna have to get off the bus here. Thanks so much for the warning. I've loved this story from the beginning. I love Carlisle and Bella, and I love how you've been writing Carlisle...it's very true to character. But baby-vamp-fic is where I draw the line, so I'll just allow this story to end here for me, when they are in love, happy and childless. Thanks for the ride...
slc6548 chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Excellent chapter - can't wait - love your writing style.
maganda.angels chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Another excellent chapter!
frlarsson chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Love the chapter, the progress and whats coming )

best wishes, Linda xo
amberkey chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Yay! I was hoping for a family for them. So excited...as long as there is an hea.
whitegurl2013 chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
I love it and cant wait to read more!
Sazzledazzled chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Loved it and very much looking forward to the next update XX
pipelynn chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
wow. i am confused, but excited to see where this goes!
nukemlee chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Dont worry, I'm not going anywhere.
1,181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »