Reviews for Near To You
Vicsterispissed chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
I love this story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Roslyn Grey chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Im looking forward to the babies in the fic, my only hope is that fits not so predictable or similar to BD. I have full faith that you'll put out a wonderful story and I look forward to reading it!
Luana LS chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Hi! I loved the chapter! I loved everything, even more babies ... I love stories like this ... Only there are not many, I think I can say, they can be interesting, they can keep the interest.
mickeymackey chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
I have loved this story from the beginning and I am so glad that you are back writing it. Can't wait for Part 2.
sacoyawild chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Ahh interesting... Twins.. Very intrigued to see how the original cullens take to the new additions.. I'm keen to read more!
BLLVMY chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I love this story i hope you update it!
driver picks the music chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm here until the end. This story is so wonderfully written, it would be to sad for me to not see it to the end.

I truly cannot wait to read what comes next. :o)
Seagull83 chapter 13 . 5/9/2012
I had no idea this was coming as I am pretty oblivious when I read things but i am really looking forward to reading how this plays out.
Sxkitn chapter 13 . 5/9/2012
WOW.. I cant wait for the next step in their lives...
Cullen Cousin chapter 13 . 5/9/2012
Very loving and informative chapter! Loved learning a bit more about Carlisle's time with the Volturi.

I have to say though, Bella's dream was something else!

Excellent chapter!

EchoingWinter chapter 13 . 5/9/2012
Noooo. I've enjoyed this story so much, but I can't do canon-esque baby fics. Great writing, but I'm out.
CentauRita chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
**Throwing my arms around my body, hugging myself tightly**

~~smiling ;D~~

Carlisle and Bella, together at last. Mated.

**Simply a delicious chappie**

CentauRita chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
**Here's another truth**...We live to die.

I am awash in their mutual found happiness. However, I seem to have chills running up and down my spine flecked with a foreboding of events to come**Like the ghosts of christmas' past. Please tell me that I am totally out of my senses, here.
CentauRita chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
Oooo, I love Moonlit, too. And, it was recently updated on April 30th ;D

Singing praises to his 'lip' service ;*

Let me pucker up and see if I can fight my way in there.

Loved all the quotes. Loved the chappie. the writer were right...ON!
CentauRita chapter 9 . 5/9/2012