Reviews for Near To You
Laurie143 chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
Please update soon i really want to know what happens next!:)
1tinac chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
Hmmm...I hope you continue.
Jasper-Damon's Princess chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
I lovw this story.
I so wish for an update
I would love to read more
-Belle
nicole.cruz.1806 chapter 13 . 4/18/2014
Hey :) this fic is really awesome! It's one of my favorite Carlisle/Bella fanfic _ I read this last year and was totally amazed by it..but i forgot the title so i couldnt read it again and actually got a bit obsessed in searching for this XD ... Well, as you can see i succeeded in finding it again and I was kinda wondering when or if you're gonna continue this story? I really like it and it'd be real cool of you did :3

ps. I'm pretty sure others would also be ecstatic if you do continue writing it :D
mh21 chapter 13 . 4/11/2014
I really love this so far, it's had such a wonderful buildup to a great relationship. it's so refreshing to read your version of Bella and her healthy relationship with Carlisle. I'm really looking forward to more - the pregnancy, the Cullen's reaction to her relationship/pregnancy, her becoming a vampire, the showdown with the Volturi, etc. I really want to see how Edward reacts to everything.

Please update when you can and thank you for sharing this lovely story. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/3/2014
a bientot
Guest chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
No tbc?
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 13 . 3/2/2014
Love it! Great story, so far! Hope you get a chance to write more soon.
Vampiriccountess666 chapter 13 . 2/5/2014
I love this story! One of the best Carlisle/Bella stories here, I really hope you update soon!
Alfirin-Lover chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
Oh, please update! This is such a great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
Você escreve muito bem. Parabéns pele enredo é maravilhoso e o jeito que você juntou Carlisle e Bella foi magnifico. Mas uma vez meus Parabéns!S2S2S2S2S2S2S2!
Lee Ed chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
Really love this plot and the way you weave this story together. Please update?
remeyqueen74 chapter 13 . 11/22/2013
please a piece amazing story
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
Agh! This is such a great fic! Please please please update. I love that this will be a baby fic, I love em. Thanks for the read!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Awesome story. Hope you haven't given it up!
1,162 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »