Reviews for Near To You
Goldielover chapter 13 . 11/22/2014
I loved the portrayal of Carlisle in this one. I would hope that one day you will be able to continue, but if not, then thank you for what you did write.
missmelly chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
Even if you never finish, this is a lovely story. Thank you for sharing it.
missmelly chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Wow. How on earth did I miss your wonderful story? So well-crafted and beautifully written! I am new to B&C together, and your take fascinates me.
goldseadragon chapter 13 . 9/11/2014
Delightful story, I hope you return to it someday.
ninny 1 chapter 13 . 9/6/2014
Please continue this is a wonderful fic
ninny 1 chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
This is such a gift hope you finish it thankyou
Charlie0925 chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
Oh, I am so, so in love with this truly incredible fic! AMAZING writing hon! I adore the characters you have created here and I am so looking forward to the arrival of the twins and the families reactions to them, etc! Please come back to this fic when you have the chance as I truly cannot wait to read more and see what happens next! ;o)
KeniKane chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
Please continue this story! It's one of my favorites, and I can't wait to see what happens next. It's the best Carlisle/Bella story I've ever read, and I read almost every one of them I can find, because the pairing intrigues me. Please, please, please continue!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/8/2014
Very good story, I really like the way Carlisle talks to Bella while making love to her. very nice sex sceen also.
Laurie143 chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
Please update soon i really want to know what happens next!:)
1tinac chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
Hmmm...I hope you continue.
Jasper-Damon's Princess chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
I lovw this story.
I so wish for an update
I would love to read more
-Belle
nicole.cruz.1806 chapter 13 . 4/18/2014
Hey :) this fic is really awesome! It's one of my favorite Carlisle/Bella fanfic _ I read this last year and was totally amazed by it..but i forgot the title so i couldnt read it again and actually got a bit obsessed in searching for this XD ... Well, as you can see i succeeded in finding it again and I was kinda wondering when or if you're gonna continue this story? I really like it and it'd be real cool of you did :3

ps. I'm pretty sure others would also be ecstatic if you do continue writing it :D
mh21 chapter 13 . 4/11/2014
I really love this so far, it's had such a wonderful buildup to a great relationship. it's so refreshing to read your version of Bella and her healthy relationship with Carlisle. I'm really looking forward to more - the pregnancy, the Cullen's reaction to her relationship/pregnancy, her becoming a vampire, the showdown with the Volturi, etc. I really want to see how Edward reacts to everything.

Please update when you can and thank you for sharing this lovely story. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/3/2014