Reviews for Near To You
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Do you have plans to ever finish this?
Nana Whitlock chapter 13 . 4/29/2015
It was good I am vert said to see it come to an end keep up the good work..
Floyd in the Sky chapter 13 . 3/25/2015
It's been my second time reading this, and I absolutely love it. I'd beg you to think about continuing this, but alas I know that writers don't like requests and I know that I won't have any effect on you. I just want you to know how much I enjoy to read this story, and I absolutely love your writing and your style. This story is a gift, your characters (I consider them to be yours, you've made them 1000 times better than they were in SM's books) are incredible. Thank you! And I'll keep on hoping that you'll update this one day!
bloomsburry chapter 13 . 1/31/2015
OMG! Love this story! Is this the last chapter?! please update!
cloud7dancer chapter 13 . 1/10/2015
I generally don't read fics that haven't been completed. But if I hadn't read "Near to You" I would have missed one of the very best Twilight fics I've ever read. I so hope you come back to it and that life is treating you well.
peppermintpatty334 chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
This is one of the best fictions I have ever read. I know that life sometimes gets in the way, but I do hope that at some point you will finish this story. Best wishes.
Goldielover chapter 13 . 11/22/2014
I loved the portrayal of Carlisle in this one. I would hope that one day you will be able to continue, but if not, then thank you for what you did write.
missmelly chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
Even if you never finish, this is a lovely story. Thank you for sharing it.
missmelly chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Wow. How on earth did I miss your wonderful story? So well-crafted and beautifully written! I am new to B&C together, and your take fascinates me.
goldseadragon chapter 13 . 9/11/2014
Delightful story, I hope you return to it someday.
ninny 1 chapter 13 . 9/6/2014
Please continue this is a wonderful fic
ninny 1 chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
This is such a gift hope you finish it thankyou
Charlie0925 chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
Oh, I am so, so in love with this truly incredible fic! AMAZING writing hon! I adore the characters you have created here and I am so looking forward to the arrival of the twins and the families reactions to them, etc! Please come back to this fic when you have the chance as I truly cannot wait to read more and see what happens next! ;o)
KeniKane chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
Please continue this story! It's one of my favorites, and I can't wait to see what happens next. It's the best Carlisle/Bella story I've ever read, and I read almost every one of them I can find, because the pairing intrigues me. Please, please, please continue!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/8/2014
Very good story, I really like the way Carlisle talks to Bella while making love to her. very nice sex sceen also.
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »