Reviews for Near To You
Lee Ed chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
Really love this plot and the way you weave this story together. Please update?
remeyqueen74 chapter 13 . 11/22/2013
please a piece amazing story
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
Agh! This is such a great fic! Please please please update. I love that this will be a baby fic, I love em. Thanks for the read!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Awesome story. Hope you haven't given it up!
184 chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
Ohh how I wish you would update, I love this story and just read it again and I still love it! Please come back!
Alybethed chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
You've made an amazing story and to think that you may not finish it, broke my heart. About the babies stuff, I've always say DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER! People should give an opportunity to stories that had this kind of themes, not all are the same. Yes, I've read some awful stories with it but they're some pretty awesome ones out there... so give them a chance people!

Names... RCC (boy) and ICC (girl)...named for the fallen solider and the two mothers? Fallen soldier... Jasper maybe? But no that's a 'J'... Charlie he's a cop that should count, right? There's Ryley too, he was Vicky soldier after all... Two mothers here I think of Renee, but the one that got the 'R' is the boy so that ain't it. 'I' could be Isabella like Bella she is the mother after all...

Well, I've read the entire story on one sitting and for the life of me I can't come up with the names. Oh well, maybe is from a story or a poetry that they like so Rochester form Jane Eyre but alas I could be wrong. This is what I could come up with:

boy: Rochester Carlisle/Charlie? Cullen
girl: Isabella Carlie Cullen

With great hope that you continue this story
darkness2light65 chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
I honestly applaud to your work it flows and blends well together.
HLPotter chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
I love it pls update soon
cotnut chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
Phew that was a hot dream sequence.. *fans self*
cotnut chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
This is a beautiful chapter. Listening to Bella describe how she related to her life and comparison to literature truly shows her growth and maturity. To be able to express herself in a way that she had shared with Carlisle before is so beautiful and touching.
cotnut chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I had to re read this story. It would creep into my mind late at night. I am so happy I listened to that voice. This opening chapter has given me chills.
cotnut chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
Please, please come back and finish this beautiful story.
RedHairBlueEyes chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
I adore this story so much. I do hope you continue.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
I have read bestsellers, published works heralded as masterpieces, but none hold a candle to your work. What you have wrought here is true art. It is a tragedy that it might languish unfinished. Please find the time in your busy life, and the inspiration in your soul, to continue this sublime tale of true love.
Elizabeth chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
Hi, I don't know if you still work on these stories because this one was wrote so long ago. But I love this story and I was wondering if you were going to work on or put up part two. I would love to read it.
1,166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »