Reviews for Near To You
lwolf chapter 13 . 4/12/2013
You left it there please keep going great story.
MissRon chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
just discovered this story the other day. love love love it. was a bit meh about it at first but i really like the pairing now. really really really looking forward to the update! *crosses fingers its soon*
boymommytotwo chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
you have built a beautiful first act here. i do hope you continue it.

your writing is deep and completely flushed and eloquent and bold. it's beautiful.

thank you for sharing.
ami
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
AHHHH! that dream sequence was awesome, yet terrifying, and a total cliffie! i love how you have portrayed bella, carlisle and their relationship, it is totally believable and realistic. i REALLY want to read more ;P the whole story is amazing.
twilightnemo chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
Babies! Yey! I hope you continue with this story!
Carol chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
OMG!... I'm dying for part 2...
;)
Allons-y 23 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I understand the need for a hiatus; although, I hope you will continue with this story soon! It is far and away the best Twilight Fic I've read, and I read a lot. SM can't hold a candle to what you've done with her characters.
Sinvisigoth chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
Damn. No, if there were hints along the way I completely missed them. Hoping the entire time that there wouldn't be any pregnancy as it's the one thing that spoils a story the most. This has all been beautifully written; many thanks for a lovely story.
Violet Lylybelle chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
I must say, I've read a few Carlisle/Bella fictions, and this one is my favorite by far. It is the most well written fanfiction I have ever encountered, and that was a large part of what kept drawing me back to this story. You have brought Carlisle's character to life in a way that was never quite achieved in Meyer's books. And the best part is that the way you've portrayed him is no deviance from the character I think S.M. intended him to be. Reading this, it's almost like she gave you the blueprints of his character, and you took care of all the rest. I love this story, and I hope you complete it. I've always shied away from vampire baby stories, but I know that you'll make it work seamlessly, as you have with this entire story. I can't wait to meet Carlisle and Bella's children, so please continue!
MarandaLee chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
I just have to say, I loved your final lines to this chapter:

"All I knew was that by closing the window, I felt as if somehow I was writing the final chapter of my life in Forks.

With Edward.

Because I wasn't a child anymore, and the man I loved could damn well use the front door."

Fabulous!
lillisa34 chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
love this story please post more
babesbraves chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
Fantastic book so far they both deserve happiness. You show both the shy and the sensual side of Carlisle. You rock as a writer!
jacobiterose chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
So curious! More soon, please! Thanks!
silversimon chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
I enjoy this story so much. It is very well written. Please continue.
maplelie chapter 13 . 12/23/2012
This is the first review I've written for your story and I wanted to express how much I've enjoyed it so far. Your backstories are so rich and the literary references and comparisons you make are pretty insightful. But, if there is one thing I truly love about this story is the way you've depicted Carlisle's vulnerability - I couldn't help but love the character even more. Now, I can't say that I'm a fan of vampire babies, but I'm so captivated by your story that I would love to see this story continue on. I really hope you update again very soon.
1,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »