Reviews for Near To You
HLPotter chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
I love it pls update soon
cotnut chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
Phew that was a hot dream sequence.. *fans self*
cotnut chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
This is a beautiful chapter. Listening to Bella describe how she related to her life and comparison to literature truly shows her growth and maturity. To be able to express herself in a way that she had shared with Carlisle before is so beautiful and touching.
cotnut chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I had to re read this story. It would creep into my mind late at night. I am so happy I listened to that voice. This opening chapter has given me chills.
cotnut chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
Please, please come back and finish this beautiful story.
RedHairBlueEyes chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
I adore this story so much. I do hope you continue.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
I have read bestsellers, published works heralded as masterpieces, but none hold a candle to your work. What you have wrought here is true art. It is a tragedy that it might languish unfinished. Please find the time in your busy life, and the inspiration in your soul, to continue this sublime tale of true love.
Elizabeth chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
Hi, I don't know if you still work on these stories because this one was wrote so long ago. But I love this story and I was wondering if you were going to work on or put up part two. I would love to read it.
LadyOfGlencairn chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
OMG. I LOVE this!

Let me say that I'm no fan of Bella. In fact, I'm not really into the whole Twilight thing, but the one character I was always fascinated by was Carlisle. From the start, I was interested in him more than anyone else. I stumbled across your story because I happened to see a list of favourites by an author I like and decided to give it a go. Lo and behold, here I am at the end of the first chapter.

I'm enjoying the inner monologues and how you've managed to start the story off on a "clean slate" (ie. Carlisle divorced and Bella over Edward) without it being long and dragged out and generally angsty.

Really looking forward to reading more.
MissEllen chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
well, you didn't lose this reader because of the direction the story is going, but you have nearly lost me because you seem to have completely abandoned this story rather than continuing it as promised. That is so very sad.
lwolf chapter 13 . 4/12/2013
You left it there please keep going great story.
MissRon chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
just discovered this story the other day. love love love it. was a bit meh about it at first but i really like the pairing now. really really really looking forward to the update! *crosses fingers its soon*
boymommytotwo chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
you have built a beautiful first act here. i do hope you continue it.

your writing is deep and completely flushed and eloquent and bold. it's beautiful.

thank you for sharing.
ami
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
AHHHH! that dream sequence was awesome, yet terrifying, and a total cliffie! i love how you have portrayed bella, carlisle and their relationship, it is totally believable and realistic. i REALLY want to read more ;P the whole story is amazing.
seouldjinn chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
Babies! Yey! I hope you continue with this story!
1,174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »