Reviews for Near To You
dulceInvierno chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
perfect :)
la belle dame dans le noir chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
Your writing is superb. This chapter is unerringly beautiful. I love your characterization. It is, to me, perfect. I hope that there will be more. Soon! Which in no way means that I wish to see the end of this. I hope your plan is for this to be novel length (with several sequels). You see, when I read it, I drink in every word quite greedily; and yet, you leave me so thirsty for more...
reading-mypassion chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
Oh, wow. This is such a good story. I am in love with it. I can't wait to read more! :D
Surgery-Girl chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
I love this so far! Your writing is really really great! Update soon!
ineedcoffee chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
Another great chapter. They are so mature in how they reflect on the things that have happened to them which I appreciate. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lazielow chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
I'm in love with your work.

Please hurry up with next chapter.
Malanna chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
I am simply astounded that this is your first fic. It is utterly beautiful. There is an intelligence and maturity to your tempo and wordsmithing, combined with astounding levels of emotion. I have been so hungry for a truly well-written Carlisle/Bella fic - one that doesn't take them completely OOC. You've matured Bella in such a believable and satisfying way. I absolutely ache for Carlisle and all that he's lost. You're setting up such a realistic scenario for how they might eventually come together, it is simply awe-inspiring to read, and I will be anxiously (but patiently) waiting for more.

Thank you for sharing your gift!
Tolme chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
That was an excellent chapter and the Illiad/Cassandra reference was amazing, I never thought of it that way, well done!
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
Simply perfect!
Janeway78 chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Great chapter!

I think I'm going to really love this one.

Laura
VampBookWorm chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
More more more please! I love it so far :)
byeffnetimoutofhere chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Just... great! I like how Bella became, it seems very... her. Hope you'll add soon!
ineedcoffee chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
This is a great chapter. I love seeing how their lives have developed. I love that they ended up in the same town. I can't wait for the next chapter!
ineedcoffee chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This is a great start. You do a great job of bringing us up to date with the characters and make your reader connect with them. Great job!
tellmamatobuggeroff chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
I love this story! This is just one of those stories that you can read over and over again and every time come out of the story and half expect the story to be actually happening! And it's not even finished yet! Write more soon please!
1,181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »