Reviews for Near To You
driver picks the music chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
I really liked this chapter. I like how you do the im line, so we can see what Carlisle was doing until he met up wit Bella again, just like we saw th Bella was doinguntilshe met Carlisle. It's really good so far. pms pleae!
December.LeNoir chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Wonderful. I really enjoyed reading this chapter. Bella being a school teacher is a nice touch - I always imagined that she would invest in such a career if she remained human.

I loved Carlisle's point of view. It was very entertaining. I am curious about the rest of the Cullens. It seems so unlike Carlisle to just separate from the rest of the coven like that, especially Esme.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter and to Bella and Carlisle's meeting.
PinkTribeChick chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Such a wonderful chapter! And don't worry - you're doing a beautiful job of keeping these two in character. Keep up the amazing work! Can't wait to see Bella's reaction to how the Cullen family has fallen apart! 8D
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
I hope you keep up the duel

pov's for every chapter! It

is a brilliant story! :)
Btterflykiss69 chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
I can't wait to read more.
GeorgiaDawgette chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Second chapter was even better than the first...loving this! Something I like is that you show the same events from both characters perspectives and yet don't just repeat the scenes in their entirety, but use the differing perspectives as a way to clarify state of mind of each. Carlisle being surprised by Bella was pretty funny and I think their chat is going to be interesting!

Excellent!
Ace Von S chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
I don't know what to say exactly. I have so much to say and no words to say them. I guess I go the easy way and say, I absolutely fell in love with this story and I hope that you keep writing.
justanothertwilightmom chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
I think you are doing a great job of keeping their characters true to form. It is true, in the books Carlisle does mention his religous past and it does affect the outlook he has on life, his relationships, and what he has become. Plus, you were able to give Bella her zombie stage without her becoming full blown catatonic, and then let her come out of it and become her own woman. I can't wait for more of this story!
AriesFireQn chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Interesting start, can't wait to hear the rest of the story.
ShiroFlake chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Awesome job !

I can't wait for the next update.
nukemlee chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Wonderful, wonderful. I so love the character development and the time you spend unfolding their story. I especially like how when ou change POV's, that you're not rehashing all the dialogue like so many do. I can't wait to read your next chapter.
Bella Baby24 chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
I really liked this chapter. Often, we seen canon characters so different in non-canon pairings, but you are giving me a Carlisle and Bella I can recognize. I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take this. Thank you for writing!
acw1 chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
godo story so far. look forward to more.
anmarie chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
i realy love this so far and look forward to see the story develope
AriesFireQn chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I like it, excellent start, please update soon. Carlisle was right to resent and blame Edward because it was all his fault.
1,160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 .. Last Next »