Reviews for Near To You
VampBookWorm chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
More more more please! I love it so far :)
siglyra chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Just... great! I like how Bella became, it seems very... her. Hope you'll add soon!
ineedcoffee chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
This is a great chapter. I love seeing how their lives have developed. I love that they ended up in the same town. I can't wait for the next chapter!
ineedcoffee chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This is a great start. You do a great job of bringing us up to date with the characters and make your reader connect with them. Great job!
tellmamatobuggeroff chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
I love this story! This is just one of those stories that you can read over and over again and every time come out of the story and half expect the story to be actually happening! And it's not even finished yet! Write more soon please!
marie1607 chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
Wow! Can't wait for the next!
MyriadProBold chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Another great chapter. This is probably my favorite story right now. It's very well written.

One thing that occured to me after I read the first chapter, but before you posted thus one - it's so good that Bella had time to grow up and become a real adult. She is on more equal footing with Carlisle and I think they will make a good match.

I like that Carlisle is making his home the way ge wants it to be. I hope Bella is ok with him being back. I can't wait for their meeting.
Twilight's Sapphire chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Beautiful story so far, I am really looking forward to seeing more when you update again.

Thanks and take care
likelurking chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Great story so far ... an older/wiser Bella and Dr Cullen - great match! I look forward to the next chapter.
LisaF29 chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Great chapter! I'm glad the two of them have seen each other again. I'm anxious to see how their chat will go later. Can't wait for more!
OddBall2008 chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Oh my. :) This is cery exciting, and I cannot wait to see what happens! XD
driver picks the music chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
I really liked this chapter. I like how you do the im line, so we can see what Carlisle was doing until he met up wit Bella again, just like we saw th Bella was doinguntilshe met Carlisle. It's really good so far. pms pleae!
December.LeNoir chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Wonderful. I really enjoyed reading this chapter. Bella being a school teacher is a nice touch - I always imagined that she would invest in such a career if she remained human.

I loved Carlisle's point of view. It was very entertaining. I am curious about the rest of the Cullens. It seems so unlike Carlisle to just separate from the rest of the coven like that, especially Esme.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter and to Bella and Carlisle's meeting.
PinkTribeChick chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Such a wonderful chapter! And don't worry - you're doing a beautiful job of keeping these two in character. Keep up the amazing work! Can't wait to see Bella's reaction to how the Cullen family has fallen apart! 8~D
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
I hope you keep up the duel

pov's for every chapter! It