Reviews for Near To You
ineedcoffee chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
Another great chapter. They are so mature in how they reflect on the things that have happened to them which I appreciate. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lazielow chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
I'm in love with your work.

Please hurry up with next chapter.
Malanna chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
I am simply astounded that this is your first fic. It is utterly beautiful. There is an intelligence and maturity to your tempo and wordsmithing, combined with astounding levels of emotion. I have been so hungry for a truly well-written Carlisle/Bella fic - one that doesn't take them completely OOC. You've matured Bella in such a believable and satisfying way. I absolutely ache for Carlisle and all that he's lost. You're setting up such a realistic scenario for how they might eventually come together, it is simply awe-inspiring to read, and I will be anxiously (but patiently) waiting for more.

Thank you for sharing your gift!
Tolme chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
That was an excellent chapter and the Illiad/Cassandra reference was amazing, I never thought of it that way, well done!
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
Simply perfect!
Janeway78 chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Great chapter!

I think I'm going to really love this one.

Laura
VampBookWorm chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
More more more please! I love it so far :)
siglyra chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Just... great! I like how Bella became, it seems very... her. Hope you'll add soon!
ineedcoffee chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
This is a great chapter. I love seeing how their lives have developed. I love that they ended up in the same town. I can't wait for the next chapter!
ineedcoffee chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This is a great start. You do a great job of bringing us up to date with the characters and make your reader connect with them. Great job!
tellmamatobuggeroff chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
I love this story! This is just one of those stories that you can read over and over again and every time come out of the story and half expect the story to be actually happening! And it's not even finished yet! Write more soon please!
marie1607 chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
Wow! Can't wait for the next!
MyriadProBold chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Another great chapter. This is probably my favorite story right now. It's very well written.

One thing that occured to me after I read the first chapter, but before you posted thus one - it's so good that Bella had time to grow up and become a real adult. She is on more equal footing with Carlisle and I think they will make a good match.

I like that Carlisle is making his home the way ge wants it to be. I hope Bella is ok with him being back. I can't wait for their meeting.
Twilight's Sapphire chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Beautiful story so far, I am really looking forward to seeing more when you update again.

Thanks and take care
likelurking chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Great story so far ... an older/wiser Bella and Dr Cullen - great match! I look forward to the next chapter.
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »