Reviews for Que sera, sera
Short but very cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Ahaha love it
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Great story. I enjoyed it.
Jack's Shadow chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
"Not on alcohol, maybe," he told her. Everyone but the redhead took a step back at that little proclamation.

I loved Amy's friends being terrified of him. Oh, Doctor, when will you learn? Great writing on both 10 and Amy.
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I think I read this a couple of months ago, but I've just read it again and want to say WELL DONE. It's a really great piece, and you should be proud :D
iMissHP chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I love it! It's really fantastic! Your tenth doctor is very well written and Amelia is brilliant! Amazing story!
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
brilliant story!

:D
Commander Ael chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Me likey.
sparrowed chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Even though I love Eleven, your fic had me missing Ten so much!
VeraSorger chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I like it! Interesting plot! Will you write more or is this a one-shot?
queenoftheoutlands chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Brilliant. Completely. I wish I'd had this idea :) So, if its 2009 this is post-Prisoner Zero... Maybe Amy recognises his outfit, don't know if she can see the not-so-raggedy Raggedy-Doctor clothes under the brown coat of awesome. Hmm... anyway, enough musing.

Loved it :)
Caramel Nursery Rhyme chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
This is really wonderful, you captured Ten perfectly.

I loved the reaction of Amy's friends by the way, that was brilliant.
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Adorably written, you've got the 10th Doctor's character down perfectly, and I loved his playfulness with Amy :)
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Things never happen quite in Order when girls with aquatic-sounding Names are involved...

The Doctor always had trouble with landing at the right Dates and Places, since the very first episodes,particulary the First, but untill now, I thought Nine had hit the Jackpot with bringing Rose home one year to late.

But Eleven clearly pwns them all, with his escapades even affecting his predecessor (In River's, and, in your cute little fanfic, also Amy's case)

I like how Amy got a little suspicious as the End, you got her personality quite right.
civilian-identities chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Haha, it's definitely an interesting idea (not to mention wonderfully well written). The Doctor and timelines... They don't seem to mesh very well, especially when it comes to poor ole' Amy.

Talk about fate intervening, though. (Or maybe just coincidence - but fate sounds much cooler.)

And as a side note, it's really... fun (appropriate wording?) to see the meshing of the old (that's not really THE old) with the new (although I suppose in a weird way it could be considered the new NEW).

Underlying Point: I really loved this one-shot and I'm definitely going to have to take a look at some of your others.

-Inky Marshmallow