Reviews for Little Girl Lost
rocky3blue chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
you should add more chapters to this theo. this ounds like me
Tsukino Akume chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
-Melts all over again-

Seriously, your romantic fluff is just ... perfect. This is the Tommy/Kimberly I love: where they care about each other, where they take care of each other, and it's not all about the attraction or being Rangers. There's *substance* to their relationship, and that's what I always saw in it to begin with. It's what I always loved about watching them together.

Granted, I like to make them bicker a bit more too, but that's just a personal preference because they're hysterical when they're arguing. _
WoodysRedBo chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I think this is the first story you've written that I've read and I absolutely loved it. I loved your sentence structure and the way the story unfolded, as short as it was.
SYuuri chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I can't believe it took me this long to find this story; and boy, am I glad that I did. It was so good. Different, but definitely a great read.

We get to see how pretty messed up Kim's family was and how it was affecting her. It's amusing to see Tommy acting so awkward around Kim. Well, he -was- initially the ever shy loner Tommy Oliver :)

I sure hope you write more PR fics!
seleenermparis chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
An excellent read. It was definitely was worth the time taken to read this story before I headed into work. Kudos.
Pink-Green-White-4ever chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Awwww. This was a really nice story. I loved the fact that Kim wasn't being the 'goody-goody' that we saw on screen, and I loved that Tommy screwed up enough courage to be there for her. They were both feeling awkward and like they didn't fit in, and you can see they bonded more.

Nice story!
JTrevizo chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Thank you very much for this. I'm touched and honored.

I have to say that Kim's emotional issues around being left behind by the men in her life was very painful to see/read and felt very real. I was glad that this Tommy manned up and gave her the shoulder to cry on she needed. It gave flashes to his future, strong leader self.

Thanks again.

Ms. J.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Cool. I like it. Catch ya on the flip side.
LuxKen27 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
"Letting a beautiful young woman lean on him for support was both gratifying and scary as hell. 'I'd prefer being able to punch something.'"

LOL - that line is still my favorite ) This is a really wonderful bit of hurt/comfort, something that's tasty even when one is in a manically-good mood and not necessarily seeking out this sort of tale. I love how you can demonstrate their closeness, even though they have both acted upon the rift that separates them. And, well, for all that you were never a seventeen-year-old boy, I think you captured the combination of awkward crush and desire to protect quite well. Tying it all back together at the end with him finding his bag in his car was the cherry on the cake, LOL.

I hope the recipient enjoyed it as much as I did! Dare I say - I'm looking forward to what else you're going to come up with, considering my familiarity with the prompt table?
grits chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
interesting one shot

Notes: change the rating to T because of the drinking (or mentioned of) and the few curse words