Reviews for Hero's Companion: Windwaker Kitsune
Shadowknightreaper chapter 2 . 7/1
Please make more chapters
ANBUspider chapter 2 . 4/20
Good chapter, very well written.

Best part has to be your accurate depiction of the characters.
Link - the reluctant hero on a quest to save his sister, not afraid to make a sarcastic quip or the odd observation on how flawed some thoughts and actions are (he didn't argue with Niko when he knew it would be pointless and he argued with Tetra when she tried to dodge responsibility).

Tetra - the smart-mouth, slightly bossy, pirate captain that is quick to make assumptions about people and just as quick to deny blame. Honorable in paying her debts (once recognized), a wise, caring (you would need to be an idiot to send link - who is untrained - to the fortress, only doing so reluctantly and only after he and Naruto have armed themselves. Let's ignore the catapult.) and loyal captain to her crew, so much so that they were willing to chase the bird across the ocean for her, there are some hints that she is indeed the current Zelda.

Naruto - the mysterious youth who through his kindness and willingness to help gained the respect and trust of the islanders, even if they don't know his past. Courageous and loyal to a fault, he is no doubt the young leaf shinobi most of the anime community respect. He IS slightly wiser and more logical than cannon but not unbelievably so. Also I personally like his small slip of the tongues that let us know he is still a ninja, even if the islanders and pirates don't.

Fights need a bit of work. Slightly boring but that might just be how early on in the story it is.

Once again, well done.
HillaryClitoris chapter 2 . 4/9
Damn bro it's finally nice to see this updated after 7 years. I like it, though it still feels like a silent protagonist story (with Link, more so than Naruto) at some points until the end. Also when someone is speaking it's hard to tell whose who and I can only guess Naruto is the one speaking in a more logical calm tone. I also would like there being at least a maker on their location or something so we can know when scene changes. Other than that good story far.
SonJubbi chapter 2 . 4/11
Awesome story and I can't wait to find out more about Narutos past please update soon thanks
Lawbringer chapter 2 . 4/10
Hmmm... interesting so far. I hope to see more.
Tera12 chapter 2 . 4/10
Great chapter:-) :-) :-) Cant wait for more
Argorok chapter 1 . 4/9
Interesting story so far, please keep up the good work.
Elements1999 chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
Awesome story so far. I LOVE IT!
grimreaper40045 chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
After reading this chapter i looked up tetra and realized shes Princess Zelda's grandmother and Link is really old like really old
Erazor djinn chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
I like your idea for a crossover. I only have 2 questions Who have you decided on for the pairing? and Are you going to create O.C.s for this fanfiction?
maxridelover chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
i'm glad you're continuing this!
BANKAIZEN chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
nice
Thunderfoot Crossheart chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
next please
Dis Lexic chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
update soon
Unknown4804 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Do hope this story's going to continue; there's plenty of potential for something amazing