Reviews for Hero's Companion: Windwaker Kitsune
Dis Lexic chapter 1 . 3/7
update soon
Unknown4804 chapter 1 . 1/1
Do hope this story's going to continue; there's plenty of potential for something amazing
OSR fanatic chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
ok
maxridelover chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
i really like this idea! link and naruto should make a great team!
Argorok chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
Excellent chapter, please keep up the good work and update as soon as you can.
obsessed naruhina fangirl chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Kyuubi16, you are my absolute favorite author on the entire site. You are the author that makes most of my favorite stories (of the ones on my favorites). My favorites of your Naruto crossovers sets are the Teen Titans and Legend of Zelda ones. Unfortunately, the Legend of Zelda ones are being neglected (which I sorta understand cuz you have so many stories). I just hope you pick them back up because so many of these amazing crossovers stories on the site are being abandoned or deleted and its annoying. Keep up the good work and have a nice night or day. :-)
raveman2 chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
I really enjoyed this game, hope to see more of this.
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
I wonder if Naruto will make Link do most of the work before helping him defeat/calm down Valoo.
xSweetBubbleTeax chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This is great! :D
Gin of the wicked smile chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
great first chapter!

is Lina in a boy body or is she hiding her her female form? I'm kinda confused on how Naruto talk about Lina when she is acting like link, even when other aren't around
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
lol,loving this! i also naruto gets some lovin with tetra later XD
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
Are you kidding? Why rewrite the first chapter and the post it as the Third chapter? It makes no sense...How do you plan to even finish your stories If you continue to rewrite them?
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Why are you making a sequel to 'TCKANA:Heroes Across Time' when you not even done with that fic? If I was you I'd do what Namikaze09 is gona do with my multicross challenge. Start with the fic that begins in Naruto's world, after that's done the rest comes one after the other as sequels, beginning whenever you want after the previous one ends.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Shouldn't they have freed Tingle?