Reviews for Hero's Companion: Windwaker Kitsune
Elements1999 chapter 2 . 5/30
Awesome story so far. I LOVE IT!
grimreaper40045 chapter 1 . 3/27
After reading this chapter i looked up tetra and realized shes Princess Zelda's grandmother and Link is really old like really old
Erazor djinn chapter 2 . 3/26
I like your idea for a crossover. I only have 2 questions Who have you decided on for the pairing? and Are you going to create O.C.s for this fanfiction?
maxridelover chapter 2 . 3/26
i'm glad you're continuing this!
BANKAIZEN chapter 2 . 3/26
Thunderfoot Crossheart chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
next please
Dis Lexic chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
update soon
Unknown4804 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Do hope this story's going to continue; there's plenty of potential for something amazing
OSR fanatic chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
maxridelover chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
i really like this idea! link and naruto should make a great team!
Argorok chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
Excellent chapter, please keep up the good work and update as soon as you can.
LilPhatFox chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Kyuubi16, you are my absolute favorite author on the entire site. You are the author that makes most of my favorite stories (of the ones on my favorites). My favorites of your Naruto crossovers sets are the Teen Titans and Legend of Zelda ones. Unfortunately, the Legend of Zelda ones are being neglected (which I sorta understand cuz you have so many stories). I just hope you pick them back up because so many of these amazing crossovers stories on the site are being abandoned or deleted and its annoying. Keep up the good work and have a nice night or day. :-)
raveman2 chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
I really enjoyed this game, hope to see more of this.
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
I wonder if Naruto will make Link do most of the work before helping him defeat/calm down Valoo.