Reviews for Savoir Faire
Mononoke2012 chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Wow! This is really good! I, myself, am in the process of writing my first fan fic!
write more!)
untrackableplz chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
I love this, I'd love more, more
SilverLiningsWeighDownMyCloud chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
YOU UPDATED! (In case FanFiction edits this, there were about 20 exclamation marks there.)

And you definitely did not disappoint. The contrast between the two sides of Dodger was brilliant here, as was the description, dialogue and... actually, everything. :)

- SilverLinings
Rosebud5 chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
YUSYUSYUS AN UPDATE! Oh mate this was bloody brilliant! I LOVE YOU DODGE! Please update soon or I shall sic Bullseye on you! JK

but really. update.

Rosey
Demelza Sikes chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
fantastic! update soon! can you hsve nancy,bill,fagin and the others in the next chapter? please?
newsie dork from D.U.M.B.O chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This is really cool! I (also) like how you have Jack and The Dodger as seperate people - who just happen to be living in the same body. You really get into his thoughts - which is awsome!

Please continue! (and if you abandon it, could you do me the same favor as "Reason-Flower" because I really - really, really, really, really - want to see where you had thought about taking this story...)

But it would be prefered if you simply continued the story!

for now,

newsie dork from D.U.M.B.O.
Reason-Flower chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Well, so far I really like it, and it's well written, although it raises some questions. Like, who the hell is this girl he talks about? I'm keen to read more, and I will keep an eye on this story, but if you decide to abandon it, could you please tell me what the original idea was? 'Cause I'd like to know anyway.

Reason-Flower
Goodbye FanFiction chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
This is really cool. I alo like how you make The Artful Dodger and Jack Dawkins two separate personalities.

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
SilverLiningsWeighDownMyCloud chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Yes, I'm finally going to properly review it! XD

And I don't even know what to say... *head desk*

Basically, I think it's really good and PLEASE get the next chapter up as soon as possible!
BcauseImAwesome chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I like it! :D *subscribes*
ScroogeMcDuck chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Oh, this looks to be very good indeed! -excited- Sadly since my own 'Oliver!' ended all my related works are on hiatus as I'm trying to get over my sadness that the show's over...XD So I'm trying to get back in the swing of things, long story short, and this is the sort of thing I need.

This was very well written, it flowed excellently. I also love how you seem to regard Jack Dawkins and The Dodger as two seperate personalities; people even. Great job here! Looking forward to reading more!
Maplefrost chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Utter brilliance! The way you make the words flow is amazing! You totally get into the Dodger's mind, it's awesome!
Rosebud5 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
FIRST REVIEW! HUZZAH! :)

Amazing work, mate! I love Dodge fics (writing and reading 'em) and this one is fantasitc! I always picture Dodger as the Elijah Wood interpretation from the 1997 movie, but meh, you know... :)

Great story! PLEASE update soon!

Rosebud5