Reviews for Prosopopoeia
libro5678 chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
my thought do that when I panic, I start thinking in the wrong languages and become unintelligible if you dont practice being multi-lingual
ElmoTheProcrastinator chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Wow. I love it how you've written this...to tell you the truth it's pretty damn inspiring. :)
Elvenlaughter chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
I LOVE your prose in this story. It's chaotic and frantic and speaks of definite mental instability and trauma, and it's very well done, I think. I do hope you'll come back to it.
SoullessElric chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
I'm still kinda confused. Lemme get this straight. He had his left arm amputated for torture... The intestine problem is a disease... He was in the German army, but not (?) at the same time...? I'm still confused.
SoullessElric chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
HOLY CRAP! I just put the pieces together. O_o Will read next chapter, then elaborate. He gave up his left arm and large intestine, right? Yeah, I think I'm right. :3
EirianSeren chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
Wow

Another great one.

Keep up the beautiful work!
Fireun Feather chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
Awesome story. Love the style. Please continue. )
Xxmgxx3445xX chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Hahahaha, I loved this prologue! It's all very fast paced and desperate sounding and anxious and thoughts! And in actuality only happened in like 5 minutes at most xD

&&Andy
smashing chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Hey, thanks for favoriting my story :)

I can't say I'm familiar with Fullmetal Alchemist at all, but I enjoyed this story a lot despite the lack of context. The writing style is awesome; it reminds me of one of my favorite books, The Mezzanine by Nicholson Baker. You should read it!
The Curse of Forever chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
Aw! Those Nazis are so terrible to our Ed...
SamanthaMeloes chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Ya know i love your stories?there sad but there also fuckin' awsome!
Summer-08 chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
Great chapter!

I,ve been reading this story from the very begining but only now decided to review( sorry:D ) and I just wanted to say that this type of writing style really suits you and is amazing to read (all the details and facts make the story seem real).

Please update soon!
AmarantineOct.3'11 chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
Holy shit, this story is loaded with more knowledge then anything I've ever read before.
Chocolatei chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
I actually had to do a bit of research for this one on Mengele. :)Hehehe, that's pretty hauntingly angsty. You did a great job!
x.Vivace chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
I like this chapter! It's probably my favorite, actually. So I'm guessing that that bastard Mengele amputated his arm? Just what I gathered from the text. Correct me if I'm wrong!