Reviews for 9 Months of Ups and Downs
PokeyDotes chapter 1 . 4/8
I've read a lot of pregnant Astrid stories, but this is by far one of the better ones. It's sweet and everyone is in character. I love Ruffnut here!
Lovely.
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 1/23
I'm surprised Hiccup didn't pass out...he should've listened to Tuff and Snotlout. Everyone thought my dad was gonna pass out when I was born. He said a nurse asked him if he was gonna be okay, cause he turned GREEN. He claims to this day that he was already "sick" that day, but I don't believe him. He's just trying to preserve his masculinity. *rolls eyes* And it's a girl! Whoop! I really hate it when guys always want a boy. Makes me feel kinda obligated to have three dozen girls as recompense for centuries of men's predictability. Loved this!
That was so amazing
Shojobaby chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Love it. Ruffnut was great! I really like how happy Astrid is when she thinks about the baby.

God bless you.
CloudSkyShifter chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
omg I love this story... I hope you are going to add more to it
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This whole thing was amazing, but the sheer absurdity of that last line made me laugh out loud. This was priceless.
PrettyFlyingPrincess chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Astrid's dragon's name is Stormfly.
FlyergirlAstrid chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Good job it's really funny. But why is Astrid's dragon named Chomper,not Stormfly?
draco122 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
very nice that was very powerful and i expected Hiccup to faint. Anyway great job
Draco122
Angryhenry chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
That would be funny
nomnomnomk chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
OMG the last line I'm crying!
josy daky chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Wow, I love this story. It is such a perfectly written story. I like the way you showed all of Astrid emotions. :)
EmmerzK chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Huzzah for insane cuteness! This oneshot was full of humor and fun and the ending was totally adorable :} I love taht the guys pinned Hiccup down to keep him out haha Oh, and Astrid grabs Hiccup's shirt and growls, "AMI FAT!?" haha! When my mom was pregnant sh esaid the same thing. Too funny!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Aww, so sweet and hilarious at the same time. XD

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'