Reviews for Shadow
tomato-greens chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Interesting point of view from a more-or-less obscure character. Thanks for not forgetting about Eowyn and Arwen, but instead acknowledging their existence and marriage to the characters. So many writers just totally forget 'bout them...urg...I like this. Nicci does have a point, though. Well-written and an interesting couple. *blink* Claps.
Kele-kesen chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Thoughtful and touching, a short but sweet fanfiction. As near perfect as a slash-fanfiction can be.
Kielle chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Excellent. Quite excellent. Well researched with enough of Tolkien's tone to ring true but not so much that it sounds stilted. Nice work!
Narchannen Fae chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Oh my god! Another Faramir slash! I'm so happy! I love Faramir...and no one has used him as a main character before! Rock on!
Tree chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
Faramir and Aragorn? I don't think so! I would throw in a pan but I did that the last Slash fic so anywho better luck next time.

~~~~

trEE
Nicci chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Nice one-shot from a relatively obscure character, but not completely accurate, hm? Faramir's father favored Boromir more, but he was never bitter or unhappy about it. And he was respected by the men he commanded; they knew he was just as good a leader (indeed, better) as Boromir. In the end, he obtains his own claim to fame.
valinorean chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
FARAMI~IIR! SLA~AASH!

i'm so sorry, i really can't help it. i've been searching for faramir slash fics for like forever and it's so wonderful to see one. although i love the non-slash pairings in the book, i mostly read slash fics and (IMHO) faramir is just so darn slashable!

and yeah, i sort of somehow see faramir in that position too, where he is forced to live up to high standards. and about eowyn, i can see framir treating her that way (in light of a slash fic).

anyway, thanx so much for writing. you inspire me! i hope i could stop being lazy and write my own faramir fic. here's to you and hoping you'd write more. cheers!
Cath Sith chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
Oh thank you thank you thank you! nearly nobody writes 'bout Faramir and that's a pity. Rely on her Ladyship to fill the void in a most exquisite way. Anyhow, this was deep&dark, just the way melikes it. Although I do believe that Faramir had more of an 'own life' than Boromir did, not being bound by the duties of an heir, so he was actually more free... but that's just my opinion. Oh, and for some reson my comp won't go on the bagenders site... but as soon as it stops freakin', I'll be sure to check it out