Reviews for Doctors and Nurses
MoonlitInuko chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Love this. I really like Rory's character and this is a great introspective look at who he's been. He's always been by Amy's side even as she rambled about the Raggedy Doctor while they grew up and he endured being something of "second best" to someone he at the time wasn't sure even really existed. There's nothing better than a loyal friend like him. I like the fact that at the end, he sees the Doctor, and rather than truly resenting him like most people in Rory's position would, acknowledges the remarkable being that is the Doctor and only wishes that he could be him.

I like the Eleventh doctor, and I like the way he interacts with Amy, but I far prefer Amy in a romantic relationship with Rory. Rory more than deserves it.
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wowzee!

You've written this through Rory's perspective really well. Am luurving the amount of detail you put in - and I reckon you've probzly captured Rory's exact thoughts&feelings.

COOKIES TO YOU! D
Xbakiyalo chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
AAH BIALY YOU DID A WHO FIC? I absolutely LOVE this, I can't believe how you've slipped so well into Rory's mind when the episode only came out, like, three days ago! I just love your characterisation, and it's the little details that you're so spectacularly good at. The way he counts his heartbeats. Hints of him lacking the extra heart the Doctor has, hmm? :) Brilliant job on this. It's short, but it's wonderful. It absolutely captures him and I hope so so much that this does become canon, because I'll look back and say smugly, Bialy already told me ;D I may have mentioned this, you know, once or twice before, but I FLIPPING LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORIES!
Allison Lane chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Okay, so my sister just threw me a link to this and holy tap-dancing Jesus, knowing what I know (because I am a shameless spoiler whore) you have absolutely perfectly captured Rory. I loved this like burning and I'm adding it to my favorites.
Eclectic Muse chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Oh, this made me want to cry. Very well done! I absolutely adore Rory and fear he's going to get the short shrift in fanfic big time, so it was really nice to read this and see him treated nicely. Even though you broke my heart with it. :)

Hope to see more from you!
Miles333 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
That was so great! :D
StarKid McFly chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I like it!

I like Rory as well. I was really impressed by the first episode.

Anyways, I like how you wrote it. Very good detail for 4am!

Well doneth!