Reviews for Taller
lol SO SWEET!
A Nest of Nargles chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
whoa... awesome, but i/whoa\i
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Typical zim :d always so mean a typical dib always so so in love *dreamy voice* this was really really good :D
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Wow... That was pretty intense, and I get the odd feeling that I'll be just like Zim if I ever get pregnant some day... Let's pray that never happens. XC

Anyway, I've said it before and I'll say it again: You're a great author, and I intend to read more from you. c;
Destiny's-Perfection chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I don't endorse MPreg but you have written this masterfully and in such a compelling way that I can't help but like it. It is an amazingly written one-shot.
Save The Donuts chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I have read this one shot many times and I still like it a lot. I like how you just made the characters just a bit more mature than their canon personality.

Usually I feel indiferent about m-preg but in this brief story you did well explaining the situation and the characters' actions and, especially, not making Zim act like a weak defenseless girl. Yes, Zim might be frustrated by his situation but that hasn't broken him.

Something I like the most is that both of the boys understand that their relation will never stable but with or without the pregnancy they are still together.

Great fanfic owob
Uzumaki Ayame chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This was cute, and I like how you kept both persons in character. Nicely done and good job!
Burgie chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I love this story. I think the main reason is because you kept them very in-character, I can imagine them in this kind of situation. When they're older, of course, but still. I like how you used Dib's obsession with Zim, and I like the fact that Zim considers Dib his in the end. I think Zim would react that way to being pregnant too, hating it but secretly liking it.
sentai-kaji chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
good story
TheAspetta chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This was amazing, but also...unsettling? Zim's repeated proclamations of distaste and disdain started to throw me off, and it made me worry for Dib. But then you had Zim pull his funky little I-say-I-hate-you-but-you-better-not-leave-me bit. I loved the melancholy attitude of the Dib-thing, and your style overall is so captivating I'm off to scout your other work.
Shizuka no Taisho chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
This is my first time reading an Invader Zim fanfiction, and I loved it _ It makes sense, Mpreg for Zim, since he's an alien and all :D Plus the plotline was really cute, yet serious, and totally believable. Loved it
ghost chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
LOVE! lovelovelove! brilliant and beautiful and awesome.
Chrona4Shirotsubaki chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Ah, wow I really liked this! So like Zim, always being stubborn and cruel yet still with a soft white lining to what he says.
Word-Spitting-Dragon chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Awz! So cute~! Scientifically, even if Zim was like a seahorse and carried the young, he still wouldn't get pregnant unless Dib ejaclated zygote (egg) cells and being male... that's kinda impossible... but as far as fiction goes, I though it was utterly adorable and characterazation-wise very believable -