Reviews for Pretty and Pragmatic
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
Lots of cute things with Nathaniel. Especially all the brooding and fishing.
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Lovely chapter! The conversation with Howe was very touching. The moment when he hugs his sister is my favorite moment in Awakenings. I also like the friendship with Anders, and the way you've put in context with their upbringing in the Circle.
Swirlwind chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
I love it that you're doing an Amell & Nathaniel fic! Thank you so much. I'm a big fan of your work, and this is a pairing I would've loved to see in Awakening. Oh well, your fic will be better anyway.
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
OK. I've finally played through Awakenings, so I can comment. Very well-written, as usual, and of course Amell would gravitate to Nathaniael, who looks and talks like a young Loghain. Amell is thoughtful and contemplative, as usual. I like that a lot. As to Loghain, the playthrough brings out that the reassignment is absolutely absurd, given the dire situation. I'm planning a one-shot of an Orlesian commander who's going to explain to Loghain why he's not going anywhere. Working for the Federal government gave me the idea. I love your writing.
Jenna53 chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
And the story continues to be great! More please.
Minion Of Sekhmet chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
You've captured here what made Nathaniel my favourite companion in Awakening, that arrogance that does indeed remind me of Zevran as well combined with his angst over his family and new lot in life. Looking forward to their chat (and Loghain's semi return). Also, loved the bit about the boots and the bed.
Minion Of Sekhmet chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Intriguing and well written as always. Happy to see Nathaniel making an entrance here. Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
DarkMage6 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
-snickers- I can see Anders being the kind of man that would forgot your name that fast. lol
Purdicus chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
So glad there's a sequel!

Careful of it's vs its
SerNature chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
!

I didn't expect a new story so soon! I can't wait to see where you go with this; THANK YOU!
Minion Of Sekhmet chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Oh, you've started to post the sequel! I'm so excited! This is a great opening, I'm hooked. Although, I may have to be wary as I am yet to complete Awakening...ah heck, who cares about spoilers. I'm interested to see how close you stick to cannon here and how much you ad lib. Loving Anders as well, you've nailed him...pardon the semi unintentional pun. It’s a mark of your skill that he doesn't just come off as a mix of Zev and Al but instead a fully fleshed out person. Also loved the nods to Zev, Al, Loghain and Morrigan and her child. Can't wait for the next chapter... P.S. First review? :D
Milia Timmain chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Maker's Breath woman. Want next chapter now!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6