Reviews for The Wall
Nanchih chapter 1 . 6/14
VERY special. VERY well-done. Thank you for allowing us to read this over your shoulder!
lavida134 chapter 1 . 4/16
this is so beautiful, I mean, i crye im still chrying this is perfection in words TT_TT this is goin to my favourites I LOVE HOW YOU WRITE but still it was bautiful see ya soon
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Very nice. It's a lovely idea. Where's Hedwig? I would have thought after his parents and Sirius, she would be the next one up on the wall.
NotAMugwump chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Beautiful. Thank you very much for this.
Bearmauls chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Short, but brilliant. No, those aren't tears! There's just dust in here...
Asailine chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Oof. Wow. I'm a sobbing mess right now.
That was absolutely beautiful.
Lamelinam chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
... beautiful sob. That's my new headcanon
Gray chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Oh, man, that kicked my arse.

That was a completely beautiful piece of work.

Thanks beyond words.

Ð
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
This was beautifully written and a wonderfully horrible story. I cried quite a bit- still crying in fact- over your work. Thank you for it.
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
I really love the circular ending and I love the fact that you created this sweet and poignant memorial fic. It's lovely and it hits me right in all of the feels.
Dominator123 chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
Powerful, this masterpiece delivers an incredibly strong and powerful surge of emotion through the reader. Beautifully poignant.
Bless You.
speedy-86 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
This story is written so well, I got goosebumps at the end and had tears in my eyes throughout.
Your talent is much appreciated.
ravenclaw87 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
By far one of the best reads I have ever had on this site.
fireball900 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
A touching, poignant story.
Well Done.
Stephen Ratliff chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Every so often, there is a story that is just perfect. Its words finely crafted, its theme such that wonder why it has been before, but you are so glad to see it. To be one of the ones who found this magus opus of this writer, the one story that they deserve to be remembered for. It may be short, but there is no word to be added, no additional crafting to handle. It does not need an introduction. This story is one of those. I shall be so lucky to find another.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »