Reviews for The Wall
Asailine chapter 1 . 7/21
Oof. Wow. I'm a sobbing mess right now.
That was absolutely beautiful.
Lamelinam chapter 1 . 5/7
... beautiful sob. That's my new headcanon
Gray chapter 1 . 2/20
Oh, man, that kicked my arse.

That was a completely beautiful piece of work.

Thanks beyond words.

This was beautifully written and a wonderfully horrible story. I cried quite a bit- still crying in fact- over your work. Thank you for it.
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 1 . 1/23
I really love the circular ending and I love the fact that you created this sweet and poignant memorial fic. It's lovely and it hits me right in all of the feels.
Dominator123 chapter 1 . 1/22
Powerful, this masterpiece delivers an incredibly strong and powerful surge of emotion through the reader. Beautifully poignant.
Bless You.
speedy-86 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
This story is written so well, I got goosebumps at the end and had tears in my eyes throughout.
Your talent is much appreciated.
ravenclaw87 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
By far one of the best reads I have ever had on this site.
fireball900 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
A touching, poignant story.
Well Done.
Stephen Ratliff chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Every so often, there is a story that is just perfect. Its words finely crafted, its theme such that wonder why it has been before, but you are so glad to see it. To be one of the ones who found this magus opus of this writer, the one story that they deserve to be remembered for. It may be short, but there is no word to be added, no additional crafting to handle. It does not need an introduction. This story is one of those. I shall be so lucky to find another.
ToddGilliss chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
well done
something unique
the way it should be
something forgotten by JK
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Nicely done and moving tribute fic.
Technomad chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Oh, this is beautiful! *wiping eyes*
booster-t chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Beautiful ... poignant ... call me a hopeless romantic, but this is so sad and happy and wonderful all at the same time.
Hermione1523 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
You are an amazingly tragic writer. Keep it up!