Reviews for I Want Your Horror
97kingdomwolf chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
poor harry
Wolvess chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz update soon i love this story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Firstly of belif click on a M-rated deserve what you get so not complaining but it boggles the mind some of the fics that live in HP. Yikes!
aku no tensai chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
There's a few mistakes (including the one where Harry is supposed to have left his wand at Hogwarts, but I'll just ignore it and chalk it up to "He had dropped his wand in the forest.") but the story was really good!
So, great job!
V.C chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Overall, pretty good story. Very vivid detail, and the imagery, wow. If there was ever a dark version of Harry Potter, you nailed it, excuse the pawn ;).
darkspiritelf chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I liked it but you should add more cause I want to know what Harry will be like when he wakes.
Atherys chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I think you handled that really well... I also think that most of the reviews you've gotten, or possibly my review if I'm the one getting it wrong, are stupid.

If I'm right, you didn't write this for it to turn into a healthy Fenrir/Harry relationship of any kind... Harry is in this entirely against his will, and he's going to FIGHT, dammit.

That being said, this was actually very good. Few people do noncon right. You seem to be one of them.
perfect-piscies chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Not usually my cup of tea but really well done _
hprareslashfan chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
hi! first of all i love this pairing, one of my favorites! (sadly it's a rare pairing, but it's been getting noticed recently :D) i'd like to know if you plan on writing a sequel, even if it's a one-shot? coz from the last few sentences it seemed like harry would come back to fenrir because he wouldn't be able to resist the pull...i'd love to see a fenrir who decides to treat harry lovingly (but still being dominating and possessive), with harry coming to realize that the world isn't black and white...i can totally see him leaving hogwarts with fenrir, with his friends and the staff being too late and seeing him leave (yes, i love grey/dark harry, AND happy endings haha). good job with this one though (even if non-con squicks me) and i can't wait for another chapter of AoS! (btw, did the title of this fic come from a Lady Gaga song, by any chance?)
BonneNuit chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I love domFenris and mate/subHarry, it's awesome!
InsoluableInsanity chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
you should continue this story
Spacecakeje chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This is good. Maybe a sequel?
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Good job!
blackenedsoul chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
this was very well done.

I love non-con stories because of the intense emotional reaction you can get from them when they're written well, and i think yours was great.
koryssa-kory chapter 1 . 4/5/2010