Reviews for Subtlety
AllTheSnakes chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
My God, I just love this story!
GothicFairy1593 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Hehehehe. Simply amazing! I loved this. My kudos to you! :)
negschainsaw chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
XD love this one-shot!

"Ni-yules, did your soufflé rise yet?"

CC grinned wickedly as she heard a strained British voice grumble, "Just now did. I'll bring your tea in a moment, Miss Fine." HIS soufflé xD

keep on going ! ;)
ichbin chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
So you're suggesting that they were always sleeping together, throughout the series, and only got caught in Dummy Twins? That's an interesting way to look at them, and not highly improbable actually! Liked the story, enjoyed the flow.
nrfan chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
sorry for using the same word as everyone else but perfection truly is the only way to describe this. btw this deserves to be on runhp u should consider posting it there too :) please write more stories ur awesome.
solieluna chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
How do you write amazing stories? This was amazing! Can you come and like fought my head or something and maybe your amazingness will rub off on me?
NilesLover101 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I think the part where cc smiles because niles knows how to make her tea just the way she likes it is really cute:)
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Wow, that was brilliant. Beyond brilliant. The whole thing was kept so purely in character. I loved it. The only downside is that you had to end it there. ;D haha. PLEASE write another Niles/C.C. story soon; you're truly fantastic at it.
DannyFan66 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Nicely done! I'd like to see this continue...game?

Donna
Niles' CC chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
That was fantastic! Very Niles and CCish.

Niles' CC
LaurenLaneLover chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Ah I loved it!

the last part was perfect!\

-Triple L