Reviews for Cold Forgiveness
TheGreatANGSTHATER chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
Kikyou has a good heart.

Hahahaha. I didn't know this was s comedy.
Glon Morski chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
That was... depressing. But I'll be dmaned if it wasn't damn good as well. Loved it. Great job, really. Thanks a lot for writing it XD
Addicted to the Game chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
That's so sad and touching!

But I kinda wanna know what actually happened to split them apart...

And if Kikyo had a reason to run away

Please continue!
petpeeves12 chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
such a sad story. It will definitly be a tough and long road ahead for Inu and Kikyo that's for sure. At least they have a gardian angel watching over them.
Pas d'Autres chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
FINALLY! a good story :) LOL this was so powerfully written. I loved the realisticality of it all (is that a word? :S). I am curious as to what would happen if this was a chapter-length story. Definitely a huge hit. anyhows, time to read ur others stories :]

kimiko
Eggry chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
Oh my goodness. This was excellent, m'dear. Seriously.

It wasn't quite a happy ending, per se, but I wasn't left unfulfilled. Even with the obvious hints at so many other things that could happen. This could go on for chapters and chapters and chapters. However, I like that you have decided to keep it short. It's just the telling of one little story, that is part of a much larger picture. It's quite a refreshing read, actually.

I particularly enjoyed how you showed how Kagome's death affected them. Even though Inu-Yasha clearly holds no love for Kikyo as of right now, it actually got him to think about fulfilling his promise. I think that, for him, that is a huge step. I also like that her death did not bring about an immediate change of heart. Like, because she died and he would do anything for her, he suddenly casts aside his hatred of Kikyo and marries her right away. The way you have done it is much more realistic.

Thanks for making such an awesome read. You know I love it. _
Namike chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
Very nice chapter. I like this story a lot! It reminds me of other stories that I've read that have been about Kagome giving Kikyo and Inuyasha a new chance at a relationship. It's similar, but different.

Great work, as always!
Charli2006 chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
awwwwwww how sad, i'm so close to tears :(

amazing writing and storyline, i love it :D

still don't agree with the whole marry my sister thing though, that's just wrong haha :P
Drama Kagome chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
Wow. That was awesome! I loved it!
Black And White Kirara chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
It's really typical of Kagome's character - lying on her death bed and she's STILL worrying about other people's happiness and welfare. This is so painful to read, 'cause i really can't see anyway Kagome or InuYasha will ever get their happily ever after now, even if he does choose to marry Kikyou. It's so sad. I suppose life doesn't always happen like that, though. Powerful, enthralling writing to the extreme here; outstanding job. :3
Angel Eyed Vampire chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
U UPDATED! :D

and yes i favourited ur stories coz i think ur a fantastic writer! LOVED them all and looking forward to more! 3
Charli2006 chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
aw that's so sweet but sad, i'd never do that

tell a guy to marry my sister because i'm dying, but that's me i guess haha

i can't wait for more, continue soon :D
Eggry chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Ugh... Boy, are you really getting into the nitty-gritty stuff with this chapter. The way you've written it just chokes me up. I feel the finality of it all. Kagome is dying, and there ain't no way around it. Inu-Yasha is forced to face it. I sincerely hope this isn't one of those stories where Inu-Yasha's love or whatever is able to save Kagome from death-knowing you, I doubt it is. _ This is real and this is hard, but it happens.

*sigh* So good, my friend. I look forward to the next installment.
mcsnellies chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
That was a sad chapter... I mean, really sad. I had the whole feeling-you-get-when-you're-about-to-cry-feeling going on lol. The only problem I noticed was you mis-spelled scent right at the end of the chappie. Other than that, nothing wrong. This, and Keeping Strong, are the main two stories I've been waiting on.

~Cody
Drama Kagome chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
Aw. That was so sweet! I Loved it!

Please update soon!