Reviews for Misunderstood
infernaper303 chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Please right next chapter ASAP. I can't wait.
infernaper303 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Please hurry and think of a new chapter. The excitement of the story is very... I can't explain it. It's amazing! Please think of the next chapter soon!
One Lucky Unicorn chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
PROS: I like this. It’s nice to have a fic combining action with a more introspective look at the characters, especially one of the more openly-despised ones in the fandom. Blitz has become one of my favorite Rovers, so it’s a pleasant surprise to see someone else that also likes his character and wants to expand on him further.

You didn’t have him suddenly turn into a sweet guy with no explanation whatsoever. And while he comes off as being upset with his standing among his teammates, he wasn’t some emo little crybaby. Some Blitz fans completely mess up his character in a misguided attempt to make him look good and whitewash his flaws. You also respect the other Rovers and don’t make them look bad like some Blitz fans also tend to do. In short, the characters still feel like themselves, but not so one-dimensional (if that makes any sense).

I found it interesting that Blitz and Colleen’s bickering has evolved into a game/friendly banter between the two of them. And yes, someone else who thinks that Exile is one of Blitz’s closest buddies among the Rovers!

This is well-written, a welcome change of pace from what I generally see from much of this site. I noticed one or two missing words (“With almost the deer in the headlights look”), but nothing serious.

CONS: Not many. There were a couple of things that stood out to me though:

- “But that didn't change the fact that Blitz wasn't looking forward to having to brave the heat.” I guess you meant the cold?

- "Nah, the Master was just asking about to let us know what we were needed for." - It seems as if some words get mixed up here or something.

Also, I found it curious when it was said the Rovers weren’t dumb enough to take Muzzle with them without him being strapped up in his dolly. I don’t quite see why; I mean, even though he aggressively growled at Blitz that one time (after Blitz started calling him crazy and stuff), I don’t really see Muzzle attacking the other Rovers when not in his dolly.

Even if you don’t get many reviews, I hope you finish this. I’m curious to see what will happen.
Rogue Rover chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Great chapter. I wonder how Blitz and Exile will handle this situation, especially Blitz. Keep up the good work.
Lycans Are Gods Gift To Furrys chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Cool

Blitz fianally gets a chance to be the leader

Keep it up it's gettin good
Rogue Rover chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This is an interesting idea. It's a great way to what's going on inside Blitz's mind. Please continue this. I like to see more. Keep up the good work.
Decoy-Dragon chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I would enjoy this if you continued it _
the tod chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I love the story so far. especially the perspective? 1st person. Id like to see more. hunter was the only character to really get screen time giving tons of roon for fan-creativity. and I like how you gave them personality within the 1st chapter. by all means keep it up.
Lycans Are Gods Gift To Furrys chapter 1 . 4/6/2010