Reviews for Of Love and Other Severe Irreconcilable Crises
gentlegroove chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
So funny and sexy, even without detail. Such fun, thanks!
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
All I can say is LOL
FrancesOsgood chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Oh. my. good. gracious. lord. That was hilarious! I truly lost it when you threw in the Guild of Calamitous Intent. Bwahahaha! I love Venture brothers and I'm still laughing about that one. You are incredibly talented and I hope that with whatever you're doing, your Gift is appreciated. You deserve oodles of praise and fame and piles of money. Be blessed!

Fanny
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Again the laughiest. I do wish you would write longer stories, though. These one-offs are just too damn short...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
If daeries can get it up
Fiona chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Brilliant :) I love that reality is their only complication. Please keep writing lab fics
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Q1UJIKO0P-R567890-
illliad chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
F**KING LOVE THIS STORY!

It's brilliant, especially the Tithe Reference XD
MorgauseNokami chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Ha. This is just so very awesome. I love the dryness and the sexual tension and oh Toby as an emo teen ahaha. Also the notion that she will have to go in therapy because she believed something real was a figment of her brain and now it's real again...
TigerQueen chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
"...he'd initially learned to teleport because of his horrible sense of direction."

Oh, God. And WOW. I love this story, even though I am very worried about the patient Stiltch is stalking (is he planning to steal HER baby?), and the war, and all that rot. Sarah and Jareth are awesome, and the plot is ridiculous enough to be believable Labyrinth-world, so...all kinds of wonderful. Well done!
Shenlong Girl chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This is utter crack, and I adore it.
misunderstoodemon chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I LOVE this beyond all reason. I love Sarah the psychiatrist, and I love the fact that she SO belives Jareth is not real and... LOVE!

~misunderstoodemon

(adult type touching!)
BrigitteVivienne chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Gah! LOVE! So. much. LOVE! I can't tell you how much I needed to read a simple, funny, fluffy, happy, sexy, Labrynth fic. Craved it in my soul! Thank you so, SO much! Wonderful in every way!
writertron chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
*beams* brilliant piece of work, i love it :D
Aislinn Gesine chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
wahhhhh

I do love your voice. You have such a cheeky, bright way of writing that also contains such intelligence; not many people use the word "perambulatory" offhandedly.

This was such a delight to read.