Reviews for Sammy Doesn't Know
ghostboi chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Poor Dean (
Great writing. Sad, but great
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Poor Dean! You really think John would beat him huh? I'm honestly not sure how I feel about that... that being said, I think you nailed Dean totally! Very nicely done :-)
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I really like how you picked one piece from Dark Side and wrote these consecutive drabbles. Nice POV, and great angstiness.

swfdgirl37 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010

RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Very nicely done. You do such a wonderful job capturing Dean's panic and despair at his family falling apart around him in so many ways. Really emphasizes how much Dean keeps inside.
Szarabasjka chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I'm crying, this episode just hurts too much and your story is not helping LOL

did I mentioned I loved it? 'cause I did
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
So sad! I just watched "Dark side of the moon" and I was in the right mood to read your drabbles about it and feel even sadder for Dean - and somehow for Sam too. Very nicely done, it really captures his emotions. Though I have to agree with rog457. I think John would've never beaten his sons. Although he could hurt Dean even more with his dissapointment and his words.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Wow. Angst-filled and wonderful. Lots of tension.
rog457 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Great job of capturing Deans feelings of panic,dread, guilt and then overwhelming hurt and hoplessness.

The only critique I have is that I don't agree that John would have beat on Dean. While I didn't agree with most of what John did in his relationship with the boys and hated him occasionaly for his actions, I dont believe he ever physically abused them. I think he truly loved them and thought he was doing not only the right thing but the only thing he could. He wouldn't have had to hit Dean to shatter him, just telling him he was dissapointed in him would have been enough.

Of course this is just my opinion and doesn't take away from how good I think this fic is.
reignofdreams chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This was a powerful set of drabbles. I felt bad for Dean in this episode each time he saw Sam's "Heaven". This oneshot really brings out those emotions you could see him repressing.

Great job once again!

Queen Bee chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
You did a great job capturing the panic that Dean must have been feeling. Loved this. Keep writing!