Reviews for How Much?
fanservice-chan chapter 22 . 3/31/2012
That was a briliant ending! So very cute! When I read the first chapter, I was hooked. And that's how I spent most of my day. Continue to write please. And I don't know if you would like mine but I wrote a RoyXRiza too. Check it out, please.. (Roy and Risa Alone)
fanservice-chan chapter 18 . 3/31/2012
Ok, I didn't know what avaritia meant so I looked it up. The was a nice pun Hop. (for all who do not know- avaritia means "one of the seven deadly sin- greed")
fanservice-chan chapter 16 . 3/31/2012
Messege me about Mustang's pants please!
CrystalRainstorm chapter 22 . 9/3/2011
*fangirl scream* THIS. WAS. AMAZING.

RoyxRiza is my absolute FAVORITE pairing in the FMA series! I love it!

Though I hated how Hayate had to die T_T I almost cried!

This story was so original. It's amazing.

I love you O.O

(but not in a creeper way XD)
Heiddles chapter 22 . 2/28/2011
I really have to comend your story, it is quite unlike any Fullmetal Alchemist story I've read before.

Your take on Riza and Roy was really interesting, it's always nice to read a story with the characters in such a changed world or setting. I think that the Roy and Riza in your story, although different perhaps from the canon, were not out of character but instead took their own form whilst still retaining the character's core.

I was surprised to see on your profile that you're only fourteen, you right remarkably well for someone your age and I believe you have quite a good future in writing. Throughout your story I did however notice a few mistakes.

In chapter 15, you wrote that Riza learnt her captor's name was Jumoke, however half way through the chapter his name seems to change to Abasi. Perhaps this was because you hadn't decidied on a name when first writing this chapter, but as a reader I find this confusing. Also further down in that same chapter, when Riza is on the train you write the sentence "But it seemed like a forever to get bet to Roy." I assume you meant to write to get back to, rather than "bet".

In a few of the later chapters, I think it was 16, 17, 19 and 20 you spell "their" wrong, as you write "thier" instead. Just a small mistake, but it'll make your writing just that bit more impressive.

So anyway, thank you for a delightful read and I look forward to reading more of your material in the future. All the best, -Heiddles
Sundaynightlightsflightright chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
oh jesus i know exactly how you feel, in something i was writing i had a girl's close grandmother turn into a zombie (please just dont ask) it was quiet gruesome and i couldnt help crying too :'(
wiltedhouseplants727 chapter 22 . 11/29/2010
YAY! it has an ending... no more waiting :)

Awesome as usual! love it as always.

Oh, and you should not use water to put out a stove fire... use baking soda XD

wilt
finaljoy chapter 22 . 11/28/2010
Oh my gosh, here it is! I loved the ending, it was so sweet! Excellent job, as usual.
adelaidemiller chapter 20 . 7/8/2010
ARGH! I'VE CAUGHT UUUUP! AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! It's getting so exciting weeps. Please update soon, please [*hopeful face*] (how do you even convey a hopeful face in emoticons anyway?)
adelaidemiller chapter 19 . 7/8/2010
It wasn't a failure as a chapter. Really, it wasn't.

I loved the part where he said that rather than buying her he would win her over. I really did love it.
adelaidemiller chapter 18 . 7/8/2010
It's picking up again and I like that. I just realised that I'm almost up to date too; annoyed by the flood of reviews yet? Do tell me if you want me to stop (I won't stop, but you can tell me, I figure that everybody likes reviews).
adelaidemiller chapter 17 . 7/8/2010
A strongly worded reality check. Yay! He needed it. He SO needed it.
adelaidemiller chapter 16 . 7/8/2010
Okay; just briefly; Chapter 108 of FMA. I KNOW! And on Royai Day of all days! And it's funny that you think continued reading is sad. Or at least; it's funny to me.

I don't like this chapter as much as the others, but that's just a personal preference. I am a little confused about why there has been a changover with Mustangs team...
adelaidemiller chapter 15 . 7/8/2010
The name hasn't been ticking me off. Just the hyphen. I curse that Hyphen.
adelaidemiller chapter 14 . 7/8/2010