Reviews for Leave The Confusion And All Disillusion
awakened-earth chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is a really lovely idea, and the only one I have ever seen. This is actually entirely in character, and you made it work incredibly well. Definitely a favourite of mine. ]
kat11bookworm chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I love this meeting and mixing of two great characters, so beautifully written. :0)
control of chaos chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Incredible. And shiny. And just plain awesome. Very awesome.

You got a sniffle at Book's mention of waiting for some friends and "Perhaps I've missed the company of thieves." That was just...just... *sniff* That was just heart-wrenching.
Matilda9494 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
That was an incredible piece about love and friendship with a very interesting pairing.
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This was a great crossover. I loved the character Book on the show Firefly, and you did a great job with him here. I really enjoyed the conversation between Neal and Book. Delightful story!

Thanks so much for sharing! :)

(it does make me wonder what sort of bar the rest of the firefly crew would see;)
Cipher Nine chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
That was incredible! Thank you for writing it.
Belphegor chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
The more films I watch/books/fics I read, the more I'm convinced that the ideal afterlife (or the step just before) for fictional characters is a bar. Or a pub. Or a saloon (see what I mean?)... depending on whose turn it is. I love how you write Neal's version, with "pinstripes and pocket squares, long gloves and slinky silk skirts" - it fits him like a glove. And his conversation with Sheppard Book plays out very well; the sudden, confusing flashes of memory pre-losing consciousness make a sharp contrast with the calm, almost soothing atmosphere.

I'm not a religious person, but I loved the two men's conversation; plus the misdirect of the beginning (you had me convinced Neal was *dead*, so it was a relief to find out he wasn't - not really) and the fact that going back had to be a choice - I liked that a lot :o)

Good idea for a crossover, and great story - thanks for sharing it :o]
irezel chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
"If I die first I'll wait for you two." I love that line. It's...so beautiful in its simplicity...and only makes sense in the context of this story...whyyyyyyyyyyyyy...any, loved it. kinda random with Book, but it worked. :D
MK chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I admit I wasn't sure how White Collar and Firefly could cross, but you did a very good job. I liked this a lot, and have put a copy in my keeper file.

Thanks for sharing!
mam711 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
White Collar and Firefly? What the?

Beautifully done. Love Book and Neal both out of time, with Book still shepherding...
CubsKing chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Huh. Very interesting idea. Nicely done.
LadyArin chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Great story. Nice and in-character. :)
surrealgreen chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
What a wonderful story. I love the idea of Book sitting on the edge of the afterlife, waiting for the crew and helping people here and there.
OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Awesome! Thanks for writing.
Vanidot chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Very nice story! Neat way of combining the two shows. I like how Book is waiting for his friends. Very nice indeed!