Reviews for Mercy
jpgFury chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
Lovely interactions between these two. You warden is a great character and the snipits offer history fit in nicely

Sad to see this end here. Really wanted to hear how she ended up with the book from Cullen...
SerNature chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
;ksjdf;laf OMG. You write Cat better than I could ever hope to. D'awww. Also, scared Rell is HEARTBREAKING.

Now, for the other stuff. OMG. AKJDLFJAJflweJHFNadhfakljsklf OMG. JUST. OHMYGOD. SERIOUSLY. ELISSA. HBIC OF ALL HBICS. She's incredible. And my crush on her knows no bounds.

adkl;ja and Rell and Otto and omgomgomg I AM SO EXCITED FOR MORE.

/flails
Cupcake Heart chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
Arella really IS adorable. I do suspect though that one of the reasons I like this is because of the appearance of the other origins..

I particularly like how you characterized Miss Cousland. Well done.
Castiana chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Ser otto was my favourite NPC too! :-) I'm so glad I found your story, please continue it, I love every sentence of it!
Shakespira chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Oh yay! So glad to see you continuing with this. Ser Otto is a well drawn character that you can't help but want to know more about. Arella is adorable. Can't wait for more!
Shakespira chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
What a lovely story, I'm sorry you haven't continued it. You are a very gifted writer.
jpgFury chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Great story so far - I love seeing Otto given a bit of pen time. Noble but worn.
Eva Galana chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Don't stop now! Keep this going. Very nice; nicely written, nice flash back to Cullen...
acidninjacake chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
This is really interesting. I take it Amell and Cullen are together? And you're teaming up Surana with Otto? (that'd be really REALLY sweet. Otto was easily my fav character twinned with alistair and Cullen) what is it with Templars? Lol
acidninjacake chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
The pitchfork always bugged me. I played through that mission really hard and kept healing Otto all the way through determined to keep him alive. I was so pissed off about the ending. Surly you could have healed him or something, or he might survive. Gr. Awesome chapter however. Amazing to see an Otto fic.
Jeshusauria chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
i loved your story, is so sweet!
SerNature chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Arella is so adorable. I love that little bookworm so much. AND CULLEN! HEE!

Ser Otto; I love how selfless he is, how calm despite everything and all WARM and SWEET.

Cupcake Heart chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I liked this quest, and how you've portrayed Ser Otto so wonderfully... breathed life into a character we saw so very little of.

I always felt bad about how it ended. He seemed so stalwart and steady, and I couldn't help but feel I'd done something wrong for it to end like that. Didn't seem right.
musing-scribe chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I very much like the way you have captured him as a veteran templar. My interest is most definitely piqued. Please continue. :)
SerNature chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Hermia,

You capture Ser Otto beautifully. He's weary and a tad bitter but he's willing to accept that there IS good in the world when it's presented to her.

Moar *claws*