Reviews for New Trail
Anonymous chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
I really am enjoying this story!
I actually agree with you: Using Horrorcow and Fireworm isn't a good idea. I wouldn't have minded if you used Hookfang, Meatlug, Stormfly, Barf and Belch but your names are still good.
I can't wait for you to continue this story and I can't wait to read what happens next!
A great story- must continue!
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Can't wait for what happens next! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
updated 4 years ago... I'm going to die
Wrendragongirl chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
Noooooo! I hate cliffhangers! Please update!
KTutt chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
toothless bit him...to catch him...save him...I think something's in my eye
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
write more i love this alot
Guest chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Keep going!
maplewind chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
I love this story! Can't wait to read more!
Unknown Awesomeness chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
Okay, I know you haven't updated this in like, 2 years, but, PLEASE continue this! It is a freaking AWESOME story! CONTINUE PLEASE!
Scorpio-kage chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
I know you haven't updated in a year, but pleeeeeeeease don't give up on this story! It's one the best HTTYD ones I've ever read, and you can't just leave us off on a cliffhanger can you? So could you update soon? Pretty please? -insert puppy dog eyes here-
SailingSky chapter 6 . 11/2/2010
Dear aniuwolfe,

Please please please please please please a thousand times please don't quite this story! I read your profile about the people who have been reviewing your story(ies) and its great no matter what they say. So what if people have a hard time spelling? And what the heches is a "Mary-sue" rut? I haven't read any of your other stories, not much into Kingdom Hearts, Naruto or Watchman, but saying this blind I don't think they'd be horrible. Older people write better, common sense unless their just a bad writer. Young people can write good too I've seen it and yours is not that bad! Believe me, I've flipped from story to story just because of bad writers, you know no details no descriptive-ness no nothin'. That's right nothin. You are not nothin, you are a something who can write good and should finish it. I started out writing this beacuse of this one not being continued for a while but if it gives you inspiration all the better. Gosh I wish I could say please enough to get you to finish your stories, but please just don't quite. I've added you to my story updates, hopefully you will update? Go wolfe go! I'll be rooting for you.

~Skyhorse
theo darkstar chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
oh it was just starting to get good, i hope you havent stopped writing this. its a good story, whats gonna happen with the new vikings? i love hiccup and toothless tho, they are sooo awesome and cute and wonderful. anyway, i hope you keep writing this story and dont hurt hiccup too much!
freedomtoaster chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
oh gosh. murphy. It is just too perfect. Sooooooo fishlegs. Anyway, This story looks amazing! You've got it started off really well, and I really wanna know what happens next! 'cmon, don't stop now! Not at the most exciting part! I wanna meet the new vikings! :D
4ever2010 chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR FINALLY PUTTING UP THIS CHAPTER! we're finally getting to the part where they meet the people on the boats! Please update chapter 7 soon, awesome story!
blainestiel chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
This is great! I'm totally sucked in, and I can not wait until the next chapter! I want to know why they're in Berk!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »