Reviews for Melting Snowflakes
Mini Reyes chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
i dont uaually read long fics like this, but this story was atcually really really good. the datial is amazing, in the in-deepth thought in which you have taken of the characters feelings and emotions, in all the situations. the way one thing kept happening rite after another, i was never bored with the story, and i kept me entertained and exctied for a few hours. Very very well written. Definently one of the best stories i have read. :)
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
:D as i mentioned, this story is fantastic and thank you so much for posting it again!
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
i'm really happy you decided to post this one on ...it means i can read it all over again without having to go looking for it! You know i love your work and this is i have to say one of my all time favourite stories, i can't wait until we get to the Scully POV chapters, i love scully!

Dana42
AshWeeeeee chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This is better than you give it credit for. This is really great and thank you again for posting it. :)
Fictionnaire chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Hey I loved the avalanche part... The rest was great as well. Even though I knew what was going to happen (read it once before) You still wrote it with such a tense feeling. And the ever so slight comical relief in there with chamber pot comment.

This story kind of reminds me of the movie, "Alive" and I'm glad you touched upon the right or wrong about cannabilism without demonizing that aspect. But wrote it respectfully as the need to survive.

I do see in the last Author's note that you mention about the Andes story. This was a good story of survival and a great start to an excellent series. You should be pleased.
Fictionnaire chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Hey thanks for posting this. I'm happy I'll get to send you my thoughts on this prequal if you like. LOL. I liked the idea of writing in the perspective of Monica Reyes. I believe she'd be a type of person that'd be aware of everything around her. Don't be harsh on yourself. The writing is still very good quality.