Reviews for Wake Up Call From Life
GoonieGirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This is like a really great story! seriously this is great stuff! I found it hilarious and thank you for a good laugh!
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Brilliant! I like it. :)

"By the way, Lainie's a bitch," she said, being honest. "She doesn't even know that Joel was an ass from the day she met him, and Shelly is way too aggressive. She thinks she can control every guy she dates," she said to Dinger.

"Then will you go out with me?" I asked Samantha. How stupid can I be? There's no way Samantha would wanna go out with me. I mean she hates all the guys in school. They were way too immature for her age anyway.

"Well, I do think you're very charming and especially romantic," she said with a sweet smile. How could Samantha change her mind just like that?

"So is that a yes?" I asked, trying not to sound so sound desperate.

"Yes," she replied kissing me gently on the cheek. Her lips were soft like rose petals brushing against my skin. I hugged her tightly thanking her, she ran her fingers through my hair to help me calm down. I knew I could trust Samantha, after all she's known me since we were little kids. Plus she was born with a balance of beauty and brains. She may be a gorgeous brunette, but she has the mind of genius. Something completely rare that other girls in school didn't have.

"It's getting late, you boys should get some sleep," she said, "and I promise I won't tell anyone," she smiled, keeping her word.

"Yeah, I'm bushed; c'mon Bobby, time to hit the hay," said Dinger pulling my arm.

"Yeah whatever Dinger," I replied as he pulled me into his room. A few minutes later I drifted off to sleep, dreaming about Samantha and the kiss she had given me a few minutes ago. I could tell dating her would make feel like the luckiest guy in all of my teen years, no pun intended.

Cool job writing this! :) (There were a few mistakes I noticed, and I corrected them for you.)

Keep up your awesome, superb writing! :)