Reviews for Videl's Assignment
crazzyredhead chapter 1 . 1/30
i really enjoyed this and would have liked to seen more i think it is really good.
RapingBagels chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Make this into a story
dbz boss281 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
make more awesome dbz stories. There really good stories. I love your stories.
nancy103 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Really good one shot! Nicely done how you got so many characters involved in just 5000 words too!
Engel2092 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
is there a sequel to this one? this was so wonderfully written i want to hear more after that
Rebmul chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
id love to see this turned into a longer fic very good story
SierraLarson chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
AWWWWWWWWWW THAT END. *heart symbol*

Sierra liked this story. *thumbs up*
DarkVoid116 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Hey raz, this story is pretty cool. It's short, to the point, and awesome.

I felt the wording was awkward every once and a while, but it's extremely possible that's just me, lol.

I always enjoy one-shots because they contain all the backstory, etc. that's necessary to understand the story.

As a Gh/Vi fan, this had enough fluff mixed in with seriousness to be incredibly enjoyable.

Great job Raz!
Gabby chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Wow, great story. I really enjoyed it!
LadyBlah chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Aw, that was cute. :3 A little dark for Gohan but not so much that i couldn't read it.
ComCoddyL chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
lol, I love it with stories that compare Sharpner's body with Gohan's.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
good but chichi and goku fought in the quarter finals goku won then fought tien in the semifinals
dbzfan8 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This story was cute :) I never imagined Gohan with a bunch of scars though...
Gohan SSJ2 Mystic chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
awesome story. love how Gohan still trains and isnt so naive in this. Also love the idea that Videl accepted him so readily as her partner. Shame its only a one-shot but maybe you can do others like this but longer? Just a thought :)
WineIXI chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Wow you pissed me off. I was so into it and then it was over. I forgot it was so short and was expecting a few 250k story!

Great job but I want this to be a full story