Reviews for Mulling Tea
KShadeslady chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Nice! Rakushun in human form is just too nice to waste. Made me smile. Short and sweet!
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
They're my favorite couple in the series xD
It was nice to read this. Thanks for writing :)
Edainwen chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
owww so lovely! n so Youko! she is just like i imagined she would be. so good! n what i love the most n i still defend is that they are truly so IC! yes! n i just love that all this short tales are like a part of the same story so good! thanks a lot i truly would love more of this i believe with this one i read all of them so sad! but i enjoy it a lot. thanks thanks thanks!

See ya!

Gochi Glay Lover chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Awww! I love it! Is amazing and I really can picture this happening in the anime, is just a shame is soooo short TT You should continue it :3

Keep the awesome work!
LoopyTamielovesapples chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
:) i quite enjoyed reading this mainly because all through the tv series i wanted youko and rakushun ((who is amazing)) to get together, i think this is well written although it could be longer.
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
never expect that kiss. :D
Daydreamishly chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
These smaller, insignificant moments are where your writing excels.
MindBubbles chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
What a beautiful little piece you have here. It was very well written and a joy to read! *Adds to Favs*
ry chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Such a nice little piece, please keep up the great fanfiction.
HollyEmpire00 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Aw, yay!

I like it, Rakushun and Yoko is a good couple, and i like the concept of tea talk. Also, you portrayed Yoko really well in this, great job!

Lucy chapter 1 . 4/6/2010