Reviews for My Piece of Forever
Huh chapter 27 . 9/25
I just realized that Aliyah sound phonetically like "a liar" which I'm guessing you did on purpose
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 30 . 9/7
So Aliya didn't fake the imprint?
Any chance that you will update this story anytime soon ? I hope you do finish it , it is one of the best Jacob/Bella stories out there.
Rosawellian1984 chapter 40 . 8/2
I hope u update this story some day!
Rosawellian1984 chapter 12 . 8/1
Wat did she do to the money Rose gave her!
Lorraine chapter 40 . 5/1
Please, please update & finish this story. It's a wonderful story & you're a great writer. I really want to see what happens next. Thanks
surugasasa chapter 40 . 4/24
Awesome and crazy story you have here...I enjoyed it!
lyrass zaaabooozaaa chapter 40 . 4/1
La suite please
Really, really hope that you get to finish this story. It's such a good story & it would be a shame to leave it unfinished. You've spun an engrossing tale. I feel like I really know all the characters. I'm invested & want to know what happens next? Hope that you continue & finish someday :)
djcarnation chapter 39 . 3/9
is there anymore to this story. will beagerly awaiting for u to complete their story. it has been a great journy so u for sticking it out.
Lorraine chapter 40 . 2/27
Please continue this story, it's such an amazing story & totally deserves to be finished. I really am looking forward to seeing how you finish this & where you take the characters. Please finish, pretty please...
This is such an interesting story and you have quite an fan base (over 1000 reviews!) Please consider continuing this story...
Really hope that you continue this story - it's brilliant and it would be amazing if you would finish it...pretty please?
Guest chapter 40 . 12/6/2015
I have to say i'm really disappointed that you stopped writing (and i apologize if i am incorrect) it seems to me because you don't like the feedback given in the latest chapters. I carefully read all of the reviews from those chapters and not one person was being unkind. They are voicing their opinions and giving feedback. Like you stated in chapter 9 that you appreciated feedback and "i look forward to more of your comments and suggestions"

That is why many people do not like to review because of fear that the writer will be upset. May as well as for us to only review if we agree with every thing that you write. Many of your readers have invested years reading your story and taking the time to leave feedback. And guess what? they keep coming back for more. I only wish i could write even a fraction as good as you. I have been reading this story since the very beginning and I LOVE IT! But there is no way that i am going to only leave reviews when i think its something you want to hear. Because what good is a story if it doesn't bring out your readers emotions. Good or bad. That is what makes a great story.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/22/2015
Just wondering if you plan to update this story. It's one of the best J/B stories out there and we seem to be so close to the end. I hope it has not been abandoned...
1,144 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »