Reviews for My Piece of Forever
please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update please update
Please don't stop .I need a happy ending please.
jacobsmywolfman chapter 33 . 2/2
Where are you Daphne? I'm dying for an update. Are you going to finish? Pretty please. I want to see Jacob finally meet his son.
guest chapter 1 . 2/2
Please let us know whether or not you will be finishing this story. I started following this when you first started and i'm dying to see jake meet his son and reunite with Bella. If your planning on finishing it I will continue to check in but if you decided not to continue i will stop waiting for the update. I love this story and hope you do plan on finishing.
Renee chapter 33 . 1/12
Please let jacob and Bella be together with their child in the end.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/7/2014
Where r u :'(
CLKit chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Please ignore the anon nasty haters on this story. They insult this story but won't sign their names to their reviews. This story is amazing and really well thought out. I'm so hoping you have plans to finish it
Corina chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Please let me know if you are continuing this story. it is amazing and you should be so proud. Thank you.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/13/2014
I just found this story and i love it. i know its been so long since you've updated it but i was hoping to know if you were going to finish? This is an amazing story and i hope you do at least the meeting between them again. Thank you.
Guest chapter 33 . 10/23/2014
Please finish!
Guest chapter 33 . 10/23/2014
Really that's how you left it?!
mariga79 chapter 33 . 9/30/2014
will you ever finish this story, I love it
Guest chapter 33 . 9/28/2014
Story sucked. Your first shot makes Bella out to be a victim? Bella swan a victim of Jake.
Bella is a little late to the party with her "feelings" She has no right to talk shit. she is a selfish, sick, coward. Deserves every bad thing. she has no right to complain and no right to be bitter.
Fuck bella and there is no way im believing Leah and Embry taking sides with Bella over Jake thats crap. what a stupid poorly thought out plot.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/13/2014
Keep hoping you will finish this. One of my favourite J/B fics. Has it been abandoned ?
Guest chapter 33 . 8/24/2014
Update PLEASE, don't leave us hanging here