Reviews for My Piece of Forever
withloveee chapter 40 . 10/14
Please Please finish this!
Please come back and finish this! You have a great story here and It looks like you have a lot of fans who would love to read more. Hope all is well.
Hey, I really love this fic. It would be amazing if you can continue it!
Jeri252 chapter 40 . 6/21
love it
skyeza chapter 40 . 6/18
Ah come on, don't leave it there. What happens next? Please continue on with this brilliantly wicked story, i have truly enjoyed reading it. I really loved Leah and Embry together, i think that they are a great match. Poor Bells, shes got it hard.
sweetness4683 chapter 40 . 6/5
Women. What the hell happen to this story. I forgot all about it and it's almost finished. Please come back. Amazing story.
4Gracie04 chapter 40 . 5/14
I love your story! I hope you decide to finish or add the ending. Jake did the right thing in stripping Sam,Paul & Jared of their wolves. I agree it was treason. I hope Bell, Jake and little Caleb can finally make a life together! Jake should be over the elders & council as heir to the Chief and Alpha. Glad Leah and Embry are together and happy. Can't wait to see what happens next! Thank you for sharing this awesome story with us! Loved it!
CLKit chapter 40 . 4/15
I know it's been a minute since you updated and you were getting lame ass hate but seriously ignore losers like that. To this day! This is still one of my ABSOLUTE FAVES. I don't know if you ever plan to finish this. I hope you do. Just know that I'll be here ready and waiting! This has been such a treat to read.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/5/2016
I know it's been a long time since you've updated this story (and the Twilight phenomenon is long over), but this is one of the best Jake/Bella stories out there and you were so close to finishing it. I would love to read the final couple of chapters and see how it all ends. Please, please consider finishing this; there are actually quite a few fans that still read these stories. Thank you...
Huh chapter 27 . 9/25/2016
I just realized that Aliyah sound phonetically like "a liar" which I'm guessing you did on purpose
Child of Dreams chapter 30 . 9/7/2016
So Aliya didn't fake the imprint?
Guest chapter 40 . 8/16/2016
Any chance that you will update this story anytime soon ? I hope you do finish it , it is one of the best Jacob/Bella stories out there.
Roswellian1984 chapter 40 . 8/2/2016
I hope u update this story some day!
Roswellian1984 chapter 12 . 8/1/2016
Wat did she do to the money Rose gave her!
Lorraine chapter 40 . 5/1/2016
Please, please update & finish this story. It's a wonderful story & you're a great writer. I really want to see what happens next. Thanks
1,153 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »