Reviews for Outcast
KitKatLove96 chapter 8 . 7/27
Pleasseee update soon *puppy face*
Rainbow Awesome Dash chapter 8 . 7/22
Please update this fabulous story!
Akaye chapter 8 . 7/4
This is an awesome story, please update soon!
enoughapple chapter 8 . 7/4
This is fantasic love it cant wait for the next chapter!
BloodDragon24 chapter 8 . 6/12
More plz
YAY TOOTHLESS DOES CARE! I LOVE IT! AWESOME STORY!
The Shifting chapter 8 . 6/1
I was hoping we'd see more of Hiccup trying to cope with his exile etc... Time skip though...oh..

Not a fan of Astrid or however you spell her name.
miriti1 chapter 1 . 5/31
I like how you deciper toothless and his viewpoint on their interaction, I also thibk you have managed to describe and write Hiccups personality perfectly
serenityxdragon chapter 8 . 5/30
This is great. I know it's been over a year (a year and 3 days, exactly) since you updated, but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if you tried to finish it. I came back to one of my own httyd stories after a pretty long wait and I'm really glad I did. coughcough-itwouldmakemesohappy-coughcough.
finish this
Kallen21 chapter 8 . 5/3
Love it and can't wait for the next chapter
Omg your story is one of the best hiccup leaves berk fanfics I've read. I really like how your avoiding the clich├ęs of stories where hiccup leaves berk and making the characters actually realistic. I can't wait to read more and really hope you haven't abanded this.

bye
9tail chapter 8 . 1/22
if i pretend it is my birthday will you update again. please put stoick's reaction to the teens in the next one too. or maybe have the teens boat break in the storm and hiccup needs to give them a quick ride back to the tribe.
I love it!
Rhea chapter 1 . 1/3
Oh, please do update. New Year's just passed.