Reviews for Silver Sun
Natalie-E-G chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
An excellent prequel to Sailor Ranko. Not only a great story, but you are absolutely true to the Sailor Ranko canon, just expanding the tidbits of her past given in Zillman's story.

I hope you continue it.

As to the person that said they hope Serenity makes her a senshi. No hope for that. Read Sailor Ranko and you will see what happens far far in the future from this story.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Nice wish there was more.:3
Mac-The-Editor chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Ah, another thought. The spring of drowned girl had a girl fall into it one thousand years before Ranma fell into it and changed. Isn't that about the right timeframe of the Moon Kingdom's fall to present day in the Sailor Moon canon? Because that would add an entirely new epic and crazy twist if Angwyn, after sacrificing herself, fell into the earth's atmosphere and landed in that pool before dying, which could be plausible since Solar Flare hadn't killed Ranma, but just knocked him unconscious. How's that for a brain blower?
Mac-The-Editor chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
Woo! Great chapter, nice build up, and amazing characterisation! I see that there's not been an update in nearly two years, but I'm honestly more hopeful that this will update than I am for Thrice In A Millennium.
Marty chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Keep going PLEASE!
Der Puppenmacher chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Interesting read so far-I hope Ranma will manage to become a Senshi. It should be possible, after all the Queen herself managed to do this by herself. There is no reason Ranma shouldn't be able to do this alone. He's very powerful as it is, i suspect he might become even more powerful than the queen. After all the moon is but a small reflection of the sun...
Please update soon :)
Shannon Dee chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
Thank you for another good chapter.
Shinzochi chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
i am loving this story and i am looking forward to the next chapter
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
oh my god WHY DOESN'T THIS HAVE MORE CHAPTERS?! *claws at face* update as soon as you can! Please feed my addiction! I need my fix! (on a more critical, professional note... really original idea, fanfiction based off of fanfiction. I love it. And, you're actually a really wonderful writer so it's awesome to read)
Kalladin1989 chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Awesome story, but are you ever honda take it to sm/ranma time frame?
tuatara chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Such a superb chapter and such a joy to see this story continued. I realize it may be a while, but I greatly look forward to the next installment. Thanks for the lovely update!
Richard Ryley chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
It's nice to see this story finally match up some scenes with the webcomic. You did a great job of fleshing out those scenes and providing them with some deeper context. Angwyn's mission to harness the power of the Sun and achieve the link herself, without Serenity's help is becoming the focal point of the story here.

And I like Serenity's reasoning, although of course even the Senshi are ultimately only human. It's possible she has some foresight along the lines of Angwyn's warning dream, and so there is more going on than she is saying. The Sun is the most powerful of the Solar bodies, after all, and we know from Sailor Ranko that her power is vastly greater than that of the "normal" planets. (A bathtub compared to a bucket, as the original story put it, although the amount channelled at a time remains the same. You did a good job of explaining that, too)

I'm not sure what to think of Galen. I balk at the idea of him being reincarnated as someone from the Ranma 1/2 cast (Akane most likely, gender swapped, but been there, done that) but there's really no reason why a past life of Ranma would have the same sexuality Ranma does. The Sailor Moon canon assumes the reincarnations are the same gender, sexual orientation and physical appearance of the originals, but that's likely Serenity's doing. Ranma is unique as a reincarnation of Angwyn, but not an identical reincarnation.

Sailor Ranko seemed to imply, though, that Angwyn remained alone until her death. She seemed too caught up in her research and worked on it alone. Although I'm looking forward to Chizuko showing up. :D
Compucles chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
That was great irony with the line about parallel universes and pocket dimensions.

That was a believable explanation of magic, although isn't "time" the 4th dimension?

I wonder if anyone would ever consider trying to cripple the Senshi by blowing up Pluto (the planet, or dwarf planet as it's considered now).
Compucles chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Hmm, so far this is an interesting prequel/spin-off of the classic "Sailor Ranko" series.

I haven't seen all that much of Angwyn's personality yet, but if it were my story, I'd make her a lesbian tomboy to rival Sailor Uranus. I can accept the idea of a gender-swapped reincarnation in fiction, but someone's personaility including sexual orientation should be an integral part of the soul and therefore remain intact upon reincarnation.
nekopryde chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Definitely nice to read another wonderful chapter after that long hiatus! It will be really interesting to see what happens next, that's for sure!
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »