Reviews for Silver Sun
Shinzochi chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
i am loving this story and i am looking forward to the next chapter
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
oh my god WHY DOESN'T THIS HAVE MORE CHAPTERS?! *claws at face* update as soon as you can! Please feed my addiction! I need my fix! (on a more critical, professional note... really original idea, fanfiction based off of fanfiction. I love it. And, you're actually a really wonderful writer so it's awesome to read)
Kalladin1989 chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Awesome story, but are you ever honda take it to sm/ranma time frame?
tuatara chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Such a superb chapter and such a joy to see this story continued. I realize it may be a while, but I greatly look forward to the next installment. Thanks for the lovely update!
Richard Ryley chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
It's nice to see this story finally match up some scenes with the webcomic. You did a great job of fleshing out those scenes and providing them with some deeper context. Angwyn's mission to harness the power of the Sun and achieve the link herself, without Serenity's help is becoming the focal point of the story here.

And I like Serenity's reasoning, although of course even the Senshi are ultimately only human. It's possible she has some foresight along the lines of Angwyn's warning dream, and so there is more going on than she is saying. The Sun is the most powerful of the Solar bodies, after all, and we know from Sailor Ranko that her power is vastly greater than that of the "normal" planets. (A bathtub compared to a bucket, as the original story put it, although the amount channelled at a time remains the same. You did a good job of explaining that, too)

I'm not sure what to think of Galen. I balk at the idea of him being reincarnated as someone from the Ranma 1/2 cast (Akane most likely, gender swapped, but been there, done that) but there's really no reason why a past life of Ranma would have the same sexuality Ranma does. The Sailor Moon canon assumes the reincarnations are the same gender, sexual orientation and physical appearance of the originals, but that's likely Serenity's doing. Ranma is unique as a reincarnation of Angwyn, but not an identical reincarnation.

Sailor Ranko seemed to imply, though, that Angwyn remained alone until her death. She seemed too caught up in her research and worked on it alone. Although I'm looking forward to Chizuko showing up. :D
Compucles chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
That was great irony with the line about parallel universes and pocket dimensions.

That was a believable explanation of magic, although isn't "time" the 4th dimension?

I wonder if anyone would ever consider trying to cripple the Senshi by blowing up Pluto (the planet, or dwarf planet as it's considered now).
Compucles chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Hmm, so far this is an interesting prequel/spin-off of the classic "Sailor Ranko" series.

I haven't seen all that much of Angwyn's personality yet, but if it were my story, I'd make her a lesbian tomboy to rival Sailor Uranus. I can accept the idea of a gender-swapped reincarnation in fiction, but someone's personaility including sexual orientation should be an integral part of the soul and therefore remain intact upon reincarnation.
nekopryde chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Definitely nice to read another wonderful chapter after that long hiatus! It will be really interesting to see what happens next, that's for sure!
khammel chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
I found Serentry's use of revenge as a reason for Angwyn not to be a senshi interesting. After all, once one becomes a senshi, it seems that some motivation for revenge will creep into their makeup. Close friends and relatives will be killed or injured. It is natural to want to 'make them pay' for their transgressions. But then, another way to look at it is the senshi should at least start out 'pure'.

On Cytheria making Angwyn wait.. not the first bachelorette pad unready for human visitation at a moment's notice! :)

Interesting gift. Well done.

And a relationship cliffhanger at the end.

Thanks so much for writing this.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Nice to see Angwyn power coming back.
god of all chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon
thejackle123 chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Just read through this and I'm enjoying it can't wait for more.
LordsFire chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Oh, I'm definitely going to be watching for updates on this one. I'm rather intensely curious, however, as to whether or not you intend to continue the storytelling into the 'current day' period after you finish with the story arc(s) in the Moon Kingdom?
LordsFire chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
This is very good story telling. It doesn't have the bite that some fanfics do, nor the more spectacular drawing elements, but it's got solid plot, character progression, and the text flows well. It'll be interesting to see if it intensifies enough to be epic when it reaches more climactic happenings.
LordsFire chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Good Writings. I'm actually *really* excited to find this story, as it's hard to find well-written, currently-ongoing Ranma fiction. Which is a real shame, because it's a series (and he's a character) with so much potential.

Onward! To the next Chapter!
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »